Match.com — cannot stop emails from match.com
Cannot stop this company (if you can even call it that) from sending me emails EVERY day with "matches" they have selected for me. I never even joined or paid them anything ! I was curious about Match.com and signed up for a FREE trial. Every day they send me emails with pictures of the creepiest looking men that I would never even think of talking to let alone date them! I have tried to stop these emails but it is absolutely impossible!! They have no contact phone number and if I try to reply to the email to ask them to stop I am unable to, you can't reply to any email from them unless you click on the button to join Match.com. Someone please help !! These people must be stopped !
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - can't unsubscribe 
- Match.com - service 
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.