Match.com — my account was renewed after I cancelled it.
My account was due to renew on jan. 3rd. I went online and submitted my cancellation, deactivation on dec. 30, 2016.
My account was charged and reactivated on jan. 3, 2017.
I called them, got a recording. I emailed customer service and got back a standard reply that I needed to go on and cancel again, so I did.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Nokomis, FL
I called again a few days later and spoke to a person who claims they did not receive my on cancellation on 12/30/16.
Now that is just bogus, I can not turn on my computer without getting pop ups from match, our time, etc. So they must be able to see that I tried to cancel my account on 12/30/16. I am thinking that perhaps I did not scroll all the way down to hit the final cancellation button. I will give you that benefit of the doubt, but I will not ever use your site again and I have already filed a complaint with my bank.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service 
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.