Match.com / I tried to cancel and the system still processed an auto renewal
I went thru the cancelation process and the computer never sent a confirmation. The web site gives nothing stating a confirmation is needed. The day before may end date 1031 I changed my profile stating I was no longer a paying member. On 11/2 I received an auto renewal receipt.
I called the customer care department and they were not willing to help me.
The second level customer care person was incredibly rude and keep interrupting me, not letting me tell her my concern. She just kept repeating I would not get a refund.
The first person offered 2 of the 3 months refund but I said I no longer wanted the service and wanted a complete refund. (two years of subscription). The icing was when the second level person said she did not believe I cancelled and since I requested second level She would not give me any refund.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - match.com unauthorised subscription
- Match.com - unauthorized payment from my account membership no 558954741
- Match.com - no quiero renovar la suscripción.
- Match.com - account was deleted but 1.5 years later hacked
- Match.com - unethical behavior, charging credit cards after attempts to cancel