Match.com — deactivated my account and still charged
I tried to cancel 12/1/16 but the mobile app was having issuses and wouldn't let me cancel my membership. Tried again the next day 12/2/16 and deactivated my account. I have tried emailing numerous times, but the emails won't go though. The better business Bureau has numerous complaints for match.com for this type of issues. My credit card was billed for a membership on 12/3/16 after I deactivated my account.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service 
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.