Match.com / false advertisement
They had an offer that if you don't find a match, you get six months free. Sounds good right? No!!! I know that being an asian that I would not get many matches since I was looking for caucasian women. So I wrote my profile asking for a typical barbie type woman. Sure enough none replied because no caucasian woman would want be seen with an asian man because it would look stranger than a caucasian woman with a latin or black man. A month after the six months, I was billed. I asked match.com why I am being billed when I did not match with someone, and they claimed that taking to a potential match was considered a fulfillment of their promotion. Bs!!! Bunch of scammers in dallas, texas where match.com is headquartered. Never will I trust a web site dating company for all they have are a bunch of racist who can't live in a globally cultured world and will steal your money for it. If they are that successful, why not give us their statisics of that for public viewing? It is because they have none!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.
- Match.com - logging into account
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages 
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.