Match.com / private profile "magically" become public
Months ago I set my Match.com profile to Private. I did not want to be seen by anyone. After a long absence from the site I logged in only to discover that my profile had magically become public. How many people viewed my profile against my wishes? I changed my profile to private, confirmed that it was private and then updated my profile, removing items and deselecting choices (by setting them to "no preference") just in case my profile magically became public once again. Just prior to logging off I checked my profile and sure enough, it had been set back to public. For the second time I set it private and sent them an email requesting that my account be deleted. As far as I can tell, there is no user action available to delete your account. Pretty sleazy.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship
- Match.com - cancelling the subscription 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now I am blocked from account 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.