Match.com / cancellation impossible!
I have been trying for over 2 weeks to cancel my subscription to Match.com with AOL.. there is no way to contact them. Their contact page only gives you options of cancelling or signing up for AOL and has nothing to do with Match.com
Also, I signed up 1 month ago and clicked on try 5 free days... instead my account was charged the approximately $30.00,,, because I gave up trying to figure out how to reach them, I stuck with it for the 30 days.
What a rip off... If I'm charged for another month, I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - can't unsubscribe 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - charging me when I closed my account
- Match.com - terminated
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!
- Match.com - stealing my money