Match.com / online fraud
I made a purchase on my charge card to funtonia.com... They did not have PayPal and I was hesitant at first. Stupid on my part I did it anyway, 2 weeks later I had a charge to Match.com. I had never visited nor used Match.com. I am normally very safe when using the internet for purchasing things. I would always investigate the company online before purchasing, My fault on this one I DIDN'T. Goes to show it only takes 1 time and they get you. I called my bank and hopefully things will be resolved soon. My bank first said I do not need a new card with only 1 item charged that was fraudulent. I told them BS... Send me another card now.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.
- Match.com - cancelation of subscription
- Match.com - john gergely