Match.com / automatic renewal / customer service
Today just over £44 was taken automatically from my account for the automatic renewal of my match subscription.
I called to see if I could claw back the money as I'm a single parent who didn't realise the renewal was automatic.
What I'm actually here to complain about though, is the customer service I was met with when I called.
I spoke to someone who was anything but helpful. No, I couldn't get a refund, and that match tell their customers on every page that the renewal is automatic. When I asked to speak to someone else, I was denied this. The woman just kept repeating the same sentence to me over and over and over and over and over again. As though I was totally stupid.
She did nothing to help me, to sympathise with me, to aid me in getting a resolution. She frustrated me so much, I became abusuve. Not like me at all.
She then started talking about how ' the Lord will judge'. I'm serious! Now, being a non-believer, I found this highly offensive.
So match, well done! Your customer service has truly driven me away. No, I'll not get my money back, you guys and your awful staff have ensured that, but I'll NEVER USE MATCH AGAIN. I'll tell everyone I know of my experience, and I'll be sharing the experience far and wide through social media.
You are a terrible company. Hang your heads in shame.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.