Match.com / abused subscriber
Match.com does not disclose which members can read emails and which ones can't. As a paying subscriber I waste a lot of time reading profiles and sending emails to people who are not paying subscribers and can not open the email that I send to them. Match.com does this hoping that the non paying members who receive an email will then become a paying subscriber. In others words Match.com is using there paying subscribers to entice non paying subscribers to become paying subscribers so that they can read the email that they receive.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.