Match AffinityScammers?

I joined this site and paid £180 (paid in £60 installments over 3 months) the site is effectively useless to me as the only users that it brings up in my area have not logged on for over a month. I therefore complained and was told because i had used there services i couldn't get a refund (there services being a couple of email i sent which happened to be to uses who had nit logged on for 3 months)

I also get many emails saying i have someone added me as their favorites. When i go there there is no sign of the user. I am told that some users delete their account but this is a lie because it must have happened 10 times now and i logged on as soon as i got it so it would be impossible for them to ring up and cancel their account so soon after sending it. Especially as it took me about 4 hours keep trying to get through to their useless excuse for customer service (worse i have ever come across)

i have kept screenshots as evidence of their messages as one staff member said my reason was a valid one but they cant do anything about it. Also the emails that said i had a fan when there wasn't no one

I have now pulled my card so they can't take the next installment out. I am willing to let them take me to court as i will not be ripped off by anyone.

Do you think they will and do you think i have a leg to stand on. is there any advice you can offer me at all? The site appears to be a bit of a scam site to me.

I have uploaded a couple of their messages. The site is a joke because they automatically renew your account and you can't turn if off until you have paid all your installments. Lot of people complaining about this on the internet

Can anything be done?

The emails show the 50 users available to me to contact out the whole site.

I have also added my search settings which is what i want to search for and also the users i am getting. The few that are on line (about 5 or 6) live an hour or plus away which is not convenient to me. The rest have either not logged in for a month or even further away. I am also doubting if half these people are even real but i have no proof

please help because i don't want to obviously pay no more for 'services' which i can't use and i want other people to avoid this rip off

Thanks

Lee

• Andie Hudson's Response · Jun 29, 2019

Unsubscribe me .. your Company sites do not operate properly to unsubscribe
    You make it easy to pay your rip off Company but make it difficult to leave it’s a disgrace
    I would appreciate some help
    If not I am reporting you to the Ombudsman

• Unicorn999's Response · Aug 03, 2019

Looks like I'm not the only one...Dick Turpin Dating Agency / Carry On Scamming have a lot of unhappy singletons.

• Vivi Roots's Response · Aug 27, 2019

Await an explanation by return

• Affiny.co.uk dating's Response · Nov 07, 2019

I have been trying for ages to get into my account every time I've been asked to subscribe, I have been trying to get a message to someone I have been doing but this service with affiny won't help me, keeps asking me to subscribe. My account is [protected]

Re

Comments

• Pe
      Apr 20, 2016

Match affinity have an automatic renewal option that will automatically take payments from your account when membership renewal is due. I lost my job recently and therefore dating was not an immediate choice and I needed to save money. I chose the option in your account settings to cancel automatic renewal which was recognised and changes the screen to an option to continue your subscription. However I did not check to see if I had received the confirmation e mail to confirm cancellation. I have noticed that subscriptions were removed from my account and they are refusing to refund a year’s subscription as I do not have the confirmation e mail. My account settings show that I had cancelled but not when. Yes I scored an own goal but I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to. Very unhelpful customer service and it is not easy to find a contact number to ring them. While I was talking to customer services I noticed that my account had a note placed on it stating automatic renewal cancelled from today’s date. To get their number you have to go into help and select an option and find one that does not work. When asked if the solution worked click no and then you will get a contact number. Easier to use a search engine. Why have they made it so difficult?????
    Be careful as they do not care and customer service is missing!!! Absolutely no chance of a refund despite at least 10 months of subscription left.
    I hope this is helpful to someone.

• De
      Sep 06, 2018
    Match Affinity - someone used my bank details to make an account

when i found i tried to see if there was anyway i could get it back as someone had 120 quid out of my account on it and unfortunately you can't contact anyone from match affinity unless you have an account with them its pathetic i need my money.

• Wa
      Sep 11, 2018
    Matchaffinity - terrible support
    United Kingdom

They claim to "personally check everyone before allowing profiles to go live" but the same scammers have re-opened lots of accounts without a hitch. Terrible service, terrible customer support, and your privacy is not secure.
    When writing to support, they always dodge your comlaint/query with some scripted nonsense.

Oct 22, 2018
    Matchaffinity - Refund within 14 days

The service to ask refund doesn't work and seems impossible to talk with someone from the client support service.

Dec 30, 2018

Match - Nothing more than a data collection and profiling service.
    1. Creates fake accounts without permission on affinity - This is usually called Fraud and classed as criminal activity
    2. Many profiles not logged in within months
    3. They own POF too - Can't use POF via a VPN... But they care about our privacy right???
    4. Hard to remove your profile from MNatch and Affinity
    5. Use these services at your peril.
    6. Terrible service but then again, what can you expect from a commercial, money more than anything, shareholders first company.
    Just a total disgrace of a company. Hopoefully any staff will get proper jobs and those in the top slots can rot

Dec 30, 2018

Just accept it - Match/Affinity is just a service used to create profiles for innappropriate use by those who run/own the company. We divulge far more in online profiles than anywhere else, stupidly we give this up freely.
    I'm no conspiracy theorist but something is very very fishy about Match/Affinity/PoF (Can't use POF with a VPN for one). Found out tonight that for the 4th time I have an affinity profile! Copied my picture straight from Match. To delete the profile I had to answer 48 pages of questions... Clearly to make me want to not cancel. Oh, hang on - Doesn;'t matter does it. Once i've answered those questions they have the info anyway

This is usually called Fraud. Common among organised crime. Oh, wait a minute -

• Su
      Apr 15, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - On line Dating site
    Portugal

Affiny.co.uk is a scam fraud site . They send e mail of 6 months 50% discount . I thought this site is associated with Match.uk . As Match.uk has a web similar to this affeny that I have filled when I signed up with Match.uk . If this affiny is associated with them ? I do not know but Affiny.co.uk is a scam and a fraud .

• De
      Jun 12, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Dating site
    United Kingdom

Can you explain to me why I've gone on match dating site and ended up with you and paid over £100 and I am not a member of match I demand my money back !!! I don't even have a profile with you as far as I'm concerned

Jul 06, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Match/ affinity
    United Kingdom

I cannot unsubscribe from your Match/ Affinity site.
    The link to unsubscribe does not lead to the correct place.
    I've had enough of too many emails and no way to get out of your sites.
    Cannot find my account either

Please Advise or I will l report your system
    Andie Hudson

Jul 06, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Match/ affinity
    United Kingdom

I cannot unsubscribe from your Match/ Affinity site.
    The link to unsubscribe does not lead to the correct place.
    I've had enough of too many emails and no way to get out of your sites.
    Cannot find my account either

Please Advise or I will l report your system
    Andie Hudson

• Ro
      Jul 13, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Match/Affiny
    United Kingdom

When I joined Match I appeared to have joined Affiny as well, I have cancelled Match but I am not able to unsubscribe from Affiny (it keeps redirecting me to their French site!).
    I want to cancel my account on Affiny and please stop sending me 100s of emails everyday!

• Un
      Aug 10, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Dating Service
    United Kingdom

A bit exploitative to take £45 off me and then tell me there's no one around my area. Cheeky buggers! Give me my money back ... I'll put a poster on the bus stop!

• Vi
      Sep 02, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Joining us
    Query
    United Kingdom

I was just browsing this morning then later received message on my email address ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) my application had been accepted.
    I'm concerned as to how from an ENQUIRY does it turn into CONFIRMATION?
    Please advise
    Tnx

Viv Roots

• Li
      Oct 14, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - Auto subscription dating
    Affiny uk
    United Kingdom

Its virtually impossible to find any way out of this stupid subscription! Every complaint I see is the same as mine. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THIS SITE. I FEEL CONNED. ITS A SCAM. REMOVE ME PLEASE!!

• Af
      Nov 13, 2019
    Affiny.co.uk / MatchAffinity - My account is [protected]
    Affiny.co.uk
    Affiny.co.uk

I have been trying to get into my account can someone help me please. Mrs. Patricia Turner. I just cannot believe this. I have paid for a year. Every time you ask me to subscribe????