Mastercraft Company / SING AGREEMEN/ PAY SEARCH FEE FOR ASSISTED OF JOB SEARCH

1 P.O BOX 970 309 N McKENZIE FOLEY, AL 36536 U.S.AUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 001 251 943 3500

i received a letter from mastercraft company from FOLEY, AL 36536 U.S after the company searched a job for me and it said it proved to be successful. i kindly would like to enquire if this company is registered to to give this services. attached please find the letter i received and agreement i should sign and return to the said and company together with a search fee my email address is nadette.muthoni@yahoo.com
kind regards
Maina

Comments

• Sh
      13th of May, 2010

Complaint Rating: 100 % with 5 votes
    Company information:
    MASTERCRAFT COMPANY
    P.O BOX 970 309 N McKENZIE FOLEY, AL 36536 U.S.A
    Phone: 001 251 943 3500
    mastercraftcompany.com

i received a letter from mastercraft company from FOLEY, AL 36536 U.S after the company searched a job for me and it said it proved to be successful. i kindly would like to enquire if this company is registered to to give this services. attached please find the letter i received and agreement i should sign and return to the said and company together with a search fee my email address is shirlyn_03@yahoo.com
    kind regards
    shirlyn

• Ca
      23rd of Jun, 2010

I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM MASTER CRAFT COMPANY FROM MR. RICHARD KELLY HE IS A MANAGING DIRECTOR DID YOU KNOW THIS NAME

• Su
    Foley
    Alabama
    Phone: 00122519433500
    mastercraftcompany.org

please i need your help in finding out the truth about the above company. They sent me a Perseus about the work they secure for me.
    Please is it true that they can assist in securing job searching for me.

• Be
      1st of Aug, 2012
    Mastercraft Comapny - Travel assistance and job appointment
    Ghana

I received a letter from mastercraft company from foley, al 36536 u. S after the company searched a job for me and it said it proved to be successful. I kindly would like to enquire if this company is registered to to give this services. Attached please find the letter i received and agreement. . .

• Op
      17th of Jan, 2014

sometimes FEB 6, 1998 AGENT NUMBER 10540 MY NAME IS OPESEITAN SEUN i received a letter for securing a job but the letter got missed today i have found it can i continue from where i stopped then?. check your record and feed me back.this is my email address free200000j@gmail.com i shall be glad to hear from you. thanks.

• Ti
      15th of May, 2016

dear sir please provide me a job .i am technical qualified person, i have 31 years experience in Indian army. if you call me i will be come next July2016 month in foly.

• Su
      25th of Aug, 2016

I am one of applicant, Mr Karimu akinpelu Ayinde /agreement number is717150 'all sinely 2010/01/27"I got my agreement letter up it now I have got another letter/my mobile number is23408034793232/ 23407025688373
    Thanks
    Mr Karimu akinpelu Ayinde.

• St