Mastercleans / charging my debit card without my permission

This company has charged my debit card in the amount of $84.79 for an item I did not order. Another company named Body Cleans 88858 charged my debit card in the amount of $78.84 on 12/20/08. I firmly believe these two companies are one and the same. I also received a debit card charge of $59.95 from Acaiburn on 12/24/08. I can't get in touch with any of these people either by telephone or website to stop them from withdrawing from my account. I really don't know what to do at this time.
Lynn from SW Fl.

Comments

• Te
      21st of Jan, 2009
    Mastercleans - Unauthorized charge
    Washington

This company charged my credit card for $84.79 without my authorization. I received NOTHING from them, nor any service. I ordered NOTHING from them. Interestingly, I also received FOUR other unauthorized charges from companies with four different names. I strongly suspect this is nothing but a group scam. The other companies were Acai-pure, Easybodydetoxonline, Fit-Fac (I think this is supposed to be a health club..) and Bodycleansingonline. If you have not already done so, I strongly urge you to NOT give any of them your credit card number, including for "Free Sample, you pay for shipping and handling only".