Mastercars / warranty

1 durban, South Africa
Phone: 0788450436

I am disgusted with the service I received from optimum insurers. I purchased a vehicle from mastercars in Edwin swales. Upon getting the vehicle the lady that assisted us with the vehicle finance was good. Or so we thought, the unfortunate part was that at the time of purchase it was home time for them so nobody throuroughly went through the contract with us. We also purchased a warranty from you guys for R4213.80 which covers me for two years. Anyway my vehicle was due for its 75000km service but when it went for a service it was on 77608. My problem is that it was 608 over an yet you will not cover the repairs to my wheel bearings. What is the purpose of purchasing a warranty if it cannot assist you. An all I get from motorite is that it is mastercars that has rejected my claim. You guys know the process when booking for a service it takes a week before you can get a date. If it was in my hands to go as I see fit then yes my vehicle would have been serviced on time. I don't think you worry about your clientele but instead worry about yourselves. I am very unhappy because it was my first time claiming an yet you reject my claim plus the lady told me my warranty has been cancelled because of breach of contract and I won't be getting my money back. How many clients have you robbed in this way? I will tell my story to all to ensure nobody takes the warranty with Mastercars.

Fa