Mastercare / super bad service again (car 24691-8)
I logged a call on 20 October 2016 (for the first time) regarding my faulty Speed Queen Washing Machine and I am still today (07 December 2016) without a working washing machine.
After numerous follow-ups made to the Call Centre, I keep on getting the same response that the faulty part has been ordered (outlet pump) – How long does it take them to get hold of faulty parts?? But in the meantime my monthly premium gets deducted from my bank account without any delay!!!
This is really PATHETIC SERVICE!! Factories will be shutting down soon for the Christmas recess – Will this then mean that I will be without a washing machine for another month or two??
WHY DO YOU PAY FOR A SERVICE AND NEVER GET IT I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THEM FROM THE FIRST TIME
More Mastercare Complaints & Reviews
- Mastercare - mastercare apllicance insurance 
- Mastercare - repairs to fridge and freezer 
- Mastercare - scam
- Mastercare - repaires to my fridge 
- Mastercare - bad service
- Mastercare - debit orders still going off my account after I have cancelled my contract a while back
- Mastercare - washing machine repairs
- Mastercare - don't repair goods but take monthly fee no problem
- Mastercare - scam, ripoff
- Mastercare - unethical behaviour