MasterCard — harassing phone calls
I currently have a mastercard through Continental Finance. At first, I ordered this card only in hopes I could re-establish my credit. Now, every month, even when I'm not late on my payment, they call me. This month I was 4 days late and every day, including the due date, they called me at least 10 times a day! They called me at home and on my cell phone.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Newark, DE I have asked them, every month, not to call me at all but they told me that it's a "courtesy call" and they cannot guarantee the calls will stop. This month was the end of my rope with them. Today, alone, there were 6 calls on my caller ID at home and 6 calls on my caller ID on my cell phone from them! That's 12 phone calls in one day! That's pure harassment and I'm now looking for an attorney to sue them for it. DO NOT get a card from this company!!!
More MasterCard Complaints & Reviews
- MasterCard - the new style of phone scam 
- MasterCard - fifth third bank
- MasterCard - wrong number
- MasterCard - the company is over charging me and harrassing me by calling allday evryday on my home phone and cell phones.
- MasterCard - interest rates 
- MasterCard - $100.00 mastercard gift card rip off 
- MasterCard - timming out at the atm
- MasterCard - charges taken off my debit card
- MasterCard - unauthorized use