Masterbuilt Contracting LLC / Poor quality, delay in finish

1 711 E HENDRICKS BLVD, South Plainfield, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9084051152 / 9085614036

After a year we signed contract with him, our remodelling project hasn't finished yet. No information from him on when he can finish either. Asked by his subcontractors several times on payment because he didn't pay them.

There was only one entry in this web site when we signed contract. We asked him about it and he said the owener had some problems/issues. Now we probably became one of the "bad" home owners according to him. Do not repear my mistake. Send me a message if you want to know more.

More Masterbuilt Contracting LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      2nd of Apr, 2012

Contact nj division of consumer affairs and file a complaint. Have his license taken a way. Contact the local media. They love thse types of stories.

• De
      17th of Nov, 2013

The ownerJoseph Radcliff aka joe seal is a scam artist. We had roof done in Denver and he did an awful job. Back out of contract ASAP!!! google his name and u will see statefarm lawsuit for a scam he did under previous business cpm construction. The roof is not going to withstand highwinds or snow according to roofing inspector. He failed city inspection and it has been a nightmare for me.