Master Grants / Misleading Fraudulent Advertising

1 GA, United States Review updated:

This company advertises through use of the yahoo website ad system, as well as others, including google. They say you try for free just shipping and handling. Read their terms carefully. Beware if it sounds to good to be true it is! They will take money out after you pay the 1.97 and it is taken from an overseas account. Virtually no way you can get back your loss. The only choice you have is to cancel your debit card and stop payments. They advertise as a company located in UTah, but share the numbers your personal credit with others. DO NOT USE THEM. I tried for 2 weeks to get hold of their office and they have not responded to my email;s. THIS IS A SCAM. You will not get ANything useful...Beware. A very sophisticated fraud system and it is probaly legally done... Never give your credit card information out on the internet.
or to a phone represenative...

Master Grants

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2008
    Master Grants - extra funds was taken off my creditcard
    Businessfunds Las vegas
    New Jersey

To whom it may concearn . I Rasheedah dunnell has paid for master Grants online for 1.48$ and i look at my bank statement and see there as a 7.95 posted to my account and i would like a refund i thought i was just paying 1.48 and was tooken for more then that. and i would like this to be resolved within 24/72 hours. Or we can resolved this a another way thank you and i will never buy a another thing off the enternet. I you need to call me please do @(973)375-6745 any time i will belooking forward to hearing from someone soon!!!