Masso (Hong Kong) Corp / clothing

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I was sent two articles that i did not order and they need to be returned. I will not continue to buy clothing that is either the wrong size or something in place of what had been ordered. You don't provide a telephone number to speak to the people who sent these two articles, and you don't make returns available to your customers. I received this package yesterday on 07/25/2018. Whatever credit card that was placed for this, please tell me how to send this package back to you and put my refund back on the card. I don't even wear polka dots

• Updated by Beryline T Smith, Jul 27, 2018

I want to return thises items and I'm requesting a refund because I didn't not order these items.

Be
Jul 27, 2018

Comments

• Mo
      28th of Aug, 2018

I have received 4 tops that do not fit and I need to return them. There was no invoice in the bag and I do not know how to return them. I have the item numbers but that is all the information I have. How do I make a return?

• El
      21st of Sep, 2018

I received two dresses of the same color and size that I did not order. Please send me the return information. I am also asking for a refund on these items.

Elaine Poole

• Jr
      22nd of Sep, 2018

I need to return items and there is no invoice, no email, no way to track the purchase or the return. Please advise.
    Joan Rudd