Massimo Dutti` / Terrible quality clothes!

1 Australia Review updated:

Bought a new pair of jean $150 at ‘Massimo Dutti’ shop at Emirates mall in U.E and after wearing them 3 times the jean opened on the back around 20 cm. Have sent emails to the head office in Spain and also contacted the shop and they didn’t care at all to answer back. Very bad customer service, very very bad quality clothes... RIP OFF!!!

Comments

• Ps
      2nd of Jul, 2009

ditto - bought 2x suits and the trousers have ripped. very very odd and definitely indicative of poor clothing.

• Ah
      27th of Nov, 2011

bought 2 suits on different seasons consequently from Egypt one from city stars mall & the second one from mohandseen shop, after 6 month the trousers was opened from the back almost 20 cm & then they exchanged it to me with another one, i bought the second suit after 6 month i found the same defect then i decided not to complaint again as i don't prefer to deal with them again.
    what annoyed me that the trousers that they changed to me also showed the same defect after also 6 month !!!
    by the way my body slim & i don't make unusual movement
    Are the suits from Massimo Dotti have expiration date ?????????????????????/

• Ha
      5th of May, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME I DIDNT FIND MY SIZE ALL THE TIME EXEMPLE I WANT MY SIZE IN MODEL 5038/ 845 /401 SIZE 440R 46. ITS PANTALON FLEURIT .PLEASE HELP ME .

• Ka
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Massimo Dutti - Product
    Egypt

I've bought a new shirt and the button hole was to big to hold them in place and had a very Embarrassing situation where I had to face gong out with my shirt open . This is not Acceptable for a company like yours

20th of Sep, 2018
    Massimo Dutti - Shoes
    massimodutti.com

Defective shoes been unable to return, poor customer servive. Unable to contact by phone or mail.
    Shoes has been returned to me because has been used ONE time and they felt appart.
    Have purchase many merchandise in the past without any problems in Europe but here in USA seems to be different