Massage Heights / Credit card charge
I am partly to blame. I made the mistake of signing a 3 month contract with Massage Heights to get a massage in June, July and August. My June and July appointment went ok. My August appointment came around and I had scheduling conflicts due to my teaching schedule. When I called at the end of August to schedule my appointment and cancel my 3 month contract, I was told I could go ahead and schedule my last appointment in September and that my credit card would not be charged any longer because I had fulfilled my contract obligations. I went in for my last massage and upon check out asked again if my credit card was good to go and that I wouldn't be charged in September. The gal working told me "Nope". I checked my credit card bill on line later on in September and noticed Massage Heights charged me for another massage ($54.99). Of course, I called to discuss the matter and I was told she would need to talk with the owner. I waited three days for a return call and finally called them back. I was told regardless of the conversation that was had, I would still be charged one more time upon cancellation because I didn't cancel soon enough. I understand a contract is a contract, however, when discussing the matter I informed the manager I spoke with that I felt cheated. She politely told me not to feel cheated and to come in for my last massage. When asked if there was anything to do to solve the problem, I was told "unfortunately...no". Good business Massage Heights. Way to keep your customers happy. I suppose they get to keep my money but they have lost my business. I wonder how long they will last in this economy running a small business in Omaha in such a manner. Good luck...they've certainly lost my business. I'm a middle school teacher. I live off massages!!!
More Massage Heights Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience 
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
- [Resolved] Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights Franchising - lying about keeping my personal information
- Massage Heights Franchising - misleading sales techniques.
- Massage Heights Franchising - contract fraud