Massage Heights Franchising / contract fraud
I had a one year contract with M.H. Jacksonville, FL. Paid monthly with auto billing to my credit card. Massage heights refuses to cancel membership after giving a 30 day notice to cancel membership at end of the one year contract. Unprofessional manager, has said that if I do not give a credit card number to continue bill that it will be sent to collection to ruin my credit.
More Massage Heights Franchising Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience 
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Credit card charge 
- Massage Heights - Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
- [Resolved] Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Massage Heights Franchising - lying about keeping my personal information
- Massage Heights Franchising - misleading sales techniques.