Massage Heights Franchising / 40 massages in count
I have over 40 Massages That I have not yet used, every month I am charged $49.99, I have asked Massage Heights for more freezes on the Massages. So I can try to catch on them, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to catchup on them, I don't work in Jacksonville any more; and there is NOT a Massage Height here to attend. I have asked the store Mangers(Kristy, and Amanda) several times, if I can give some of them to my husband who is also a member; but Massage Heights refuses to Cooperate with me; at present time I am so UNHAPPY with this Scan that Massage Heights play on good people. I guess that it is time to Go Public to ALL of Jacksonville Florida Local News Stations, with Complaint.
More Massage Heights Franchising Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience 
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Credit card charge 
- Massage Heights - Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
- [Resolved] Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Massage Heights Franchising - lying about keeping my personal information
- Massage Heights Franchising - misleading sales techniques.