Massage Envy / overcharge

I availed the services and introductory price for each was given to me. $75 for 90minute massage and $50 for facial. I purchased additional $10 worth eye cream during the facial procedure. After services were done, I offered to give $20 tip for massage service and $10 tip for facial service. The said information was my expected expense with total of $165. I presented 2 gift cards, 1 worth $100 and another worth $25 which should cover entire massage and facial services without the tips. I let them charge the remaining balance of $40 on my Xfinity card and so they did but added $5 on the charged amount because the completed transaction shows $45. In addition to that charged amount, I was also billed additional $10 from my Discover card which is the card that is on their file. So now, I am expecting them to return the overcharge amount of $15. I have called and talked to the manager several times since yesterday but all she says is she is waiting for someone to help her figure it out and always says she will give me a call and even said she will call me and give me update by noon today but never did I receive any call from her. Not even an apology ever from her for overcharging me. She even got pissed off and was being sarcastic because of my follow up calls. I also have emailed her screenshots of my card transactions which show both charged amounts and she acknowledged that she received both but still no action was made about it. Now, still no resolution has ever been done from their part so I am filing a complaint. They seriously have horrible customer service.

• Updated by mmmfff, Mar 09, 2017

February, 2017 - Massage Envy Peachtree City. I was expecting them to return an overcharge amount on my credit card account. I have called and talked to the manager several times for days but all she says is she is waiting for someone to help her figure it out and always says she will give me a call and give me an update but never did I receive any call from her. Take note that she never attempted to call. Not even an apology ever from her for overcharging me. She even had the nerve to get pissed off and be sarcastic because of my multiple follow up calls. No resolution has ever been done on their part. Now that is serious worst customer service.

Mm