Massage Envymassage

I was given as gift card for my Birthday. I booked a massage at Bergen Town Center 805 Bergen Town Rd Paramus NJ 07652 on April 26 7PM. I have had massages before but never this location. Never had I had a complaint about the other locations.

The guys name that gave me the massage is Edward. The worst I ever had. I used to get a massage here and there at the mall and they used their elbows and fists and I never went back because I left in pain that I did not have to begin with.

This is the exact feeling and pain I left with. As he was doing the massage it was painful not relaxing or enjoyable AT ALL. I told him it was hurting me and he said quote that's because I am using my elbow I'll use my fist.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Paramus, NJThis was the worst massage I have ever had. He is unexperienced, and I will never go back to that location.
I am still in pain that I never had. My neck I can't even turn and my lower back is also killing me. It's ridiculous that I was given a $75 gift card that I could not even enjoy. The last time I had a massage in Rutherford NJ location, the guy was so good the time went by so quick. I even went back to that location but he is no longer there.
I would appreciate if the company would compensate me with another gift card so I can have another massage at another location . It would only be the right thing to do.
I would greatly appreciate it due to all this Pain I am in caused by one of your inexperienced employees.
Thank-you
Evelyn Cepeda.

Ev
May 03, 2017

Comments

•   May 03, 2017

What type of massage did you request? You can choose which one you get with the gift card.