Massage Envy — massage
I was given as gift card for my Birthday. I booked a massage at Bergen Town Center 805 Bergen Town Rd Paramus NJ 07652 on April 26 7PM. I have had massages before but never this location. Never had I had a complaint about the other locations.
The guys name that gave me the massage is Edward. The worst I ever had. I used to get a massage here and there at the mall and they used their elbows and fists and I never went back because I left in pain that I did not have to begin with.
This is the exact feeling and pain I left with. As he was doing the massage it was painful not relaxing or enjoyable AT ALL. I told him it was hurting me and he said quote that's because I am using my elbow I'll use my fist.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Paramus, NJThis was the worst massage I have ever had. He is unexperienced, and I will never go back to that location.
I am still in pain that I never had. My neck I can't even turn and my lower back is also killing me. It's ridiculous that I was given a $75 gift card that I could not even enjoy. The last time I had a massage in Rutherford NJ location, the guy was so good the time went by so quick. I even went back to that location but he is no longer there.
I would appreciate if the company would compensate me with another gift card so I can have another massage at another location . It would only be the right thing to do.
I would greatly appreciate it due to all this Pain I am in caused by one of your inexperienced employees.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking