Massage Envycancel membership

I tried to cancel my membership today. I'm not under a contract so I figured it would be quick. I have many hours of unused massages and i know I will lose them if I cancel. I just want to end it but I was told my accountaccount was suspended and i hadpay them $250.00 to cancel. My card had expired so they couldn't draft monthly fees for 4 months. I have to pay money for a service I can't use so I can cancel the membership. I'm paying for 4 more months that I'm going to lose! Makes absolutely no sense. I just want out!

• Updated by Susieandkevin, Jan 29, 2017

• Updated by Susieandkevin, Feb 05, 2017

I'm not getting any services, thats the issue. Insurance is required by law to protect my property..nothing to do with this issue.

Su
Jan 28, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 28, 2017

When did you decide to cancel? Before they tried to draft for 4 months, or after? If you failed to cancel before they tried to draft your membership for four months, they are right. You had the service for four months and failed to pay for it. You can not cancel and think you do not owe that money.

•   Jan 30, 2017

"What's the diference? It's a service I won't be able to use any way. Why should I pay for four more months in losing"

THIS is why our economy is so screwed up and everything costs so much. People like you who demand services then refuse to pay for them. You may not use your car insurance, or your health insurance, or your internet etc for 4 months, but you still have to pay for it. You can't have the service then claim since you didn't use it you don't want to pay. It doesn't work that way. THAT is the difference. Adults know this.

"Big huge rip off!. Didnt realize the money wasn't being drafted until I was told my membership was suspended."

####. Any responsible adult with a charge card or bank account would reconcile their charges. It is YOUR responsibility to pay what YOU owe.

•   Feb 05, 2017

So you are a deadbeat who refuses to pay what you owe. Typical.