Massage Envy — cancel membership
I tried to cancel my membership today. I'm not under a contract so I figured it would be quick. I have many hours of unused massages and i know I will lose them if I cancel. I just want to end it but I was told my accountaccount was suspended and i hadpay them $250.00 to cancel. My card had expired so they couldn't draft monthly fees for 4 months. I have to pay money for a service I can't use so I can cancel the membership. I'm paying for 4 more months that I'm going to lose! Makes absolutely no sense. I just want out!
Updated by Susieandkevin, Jan 29, 2017
What's the diference? It's a service I won't be able to use any way. Why should I pay for four more months in losing
Big huge rip off!. Didnt realize the money wasn't being drafted until I was told my membership was suspended.
Updated by Susieandkevin, Feb 05, 2017
I'm not getting any services, thats the issue. Insurance is required by law to protect my property..nothing to do with this issue.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking