Massage / Unair business practices

1 Dunwoody, GA, United States Review updated:

I went to Campcreek location to have a massage which was the wrong location. I should have went to the Dunwoody location; however, the Campcreek location worked it out with the Dunwoody, Georgia location so I could use my GIFT CARD at the Campcreek location. I gave a tip and used my credit card. When i got my credit card bill, the Dunwoody location charged my credit card. When i spoke to the manager at Dunwoody, she apologized and said should would credit my account back, It never happen. I asked, how could you charge my credit card when I didn't provide it to you. She said that I gave my credit card to them to reserve my reservation. Now, what kind of sense does that make when you have a gift card. I will never go there again. They must have scanned their data base and found my personal information from the tip paid with my credit card and used it without my authorization. Wow...

Comments

• Ge
      1st of Jul, 2011
    Massage - Will not provide accurate receipts
    Massage Envy

If you have a problem with Massage Envy that you suspect is in violation of the law, you need to contact the Federal Trade Commission at 877-382-4357. They will take a report; and when they get enough legitimate reports, law enforcement will get involved.

Massage Envy IS, at the very least, a grossly incompetent and customer-using corporation, and you already know this if you've ever contacted their headquarters in Phoenix. In my case, I needed receipts to submit to my Healthcare FSA. The entire operation is unable to provide accurate receipts! It's insane! Trust me. Call the FTC. Your local, state, and all other federal, government agencies will only pass you around to dead end after dead end.

• Ti
      7th of Jul, 2011
    Massage - stolen money
    x
    london
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom

Yes people, yest again another complaint: How exceptionally tolerant we are to allow some people to set up companies, pretend they offer a genuine service, steal our money and then scratch our heads, even though we have Police and Governmen enforcement agencies around. It really baffles me.

The crooks have taken £150 from me last we but keep sending a computer generated reply from a person called Olipado and Sabrina.

I have warned them that it they do not return my money, I shall inform the Department of Trade and Industry and the Police accsuing them of Fraud and theft. This HAS to stop and believe me WILL stop. If they can get away with it, then they are no different to scam letters being sent to us from Africa and other places which the government is attempting to look into. Lets first clean up our house before we try to clean someone else.

GOOD NEWS: i found out the Gumtree id owned by Ebay, linked to Paypal, so really ONE BIG electronic scam in the 21st century. Gumtree uses a PO Box number, but I have located where there actual physical address is, as they operateunder Ebay. I have even seen the workers with badges on.

So the next thing is simple. NI MORE complaints please.

STRATEGY:

1. bRING PROOF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY EBAY, GUMTREE, PAYPAL
    2. MAKE SURE THE PROOF IS NOT STALE AIR, BUT IN PRINTED FORM
    3. SEND ME AN EMAIL TO: [protected]@hoymail.co.uk to say you are ready
    4. WE WILL ARRANGE A DATE TO DRIVE, RIDE, WALK, SWIM WHICH EVER TO CONFRONT THE ELECTRONIC CROOKS
    5. WE WILL MAKE A SUITABLE TIME TO ENTER THEIR PREMISES
    6.WE SHALL OFF COURSEINFORM THE LOCAL POLICE AND THE PRESS
    7. WE WILL NOT LEAVE THEIR OFFICES UNTIL WE HAVE A CHEQUE IN OUR HANDS AND THATS FOR EVERY ONE OF US
    8. WE SHALL MAINTAIN A PEACEFUL SITTING UNTIL THEY CAVE IN
    9. WE WILL NOT BREACH THE PEACE, SO WE CAN GET OUR WAY

The constant lies and pretence MUST stop. Its time to STOP thrm

PEOPLE POWER

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2011

YEAH !!! RIGHT ON!!! your mad!! so your going to travel all around the world looking for scammers who do these scam websites from the comfort of their own homes!!! we are all stupid gullible people and deserve to be ripped off for being so dumb!!! "Free Trial!!" Nothing is free!!!

• Ka
      6th of Aug, 2011

GOOGLE MASSAGE ENVY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW. INITIATOR OF THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. CONTACT EACH OTHER AND LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK.

• De
      28th of Jan, 2013
    Massage - Schudule time
    Massage Envy
    250 Randol Mill Suite 100
    Southlake
    Texas
    Phone: 817-310-9926

They have book my massage and when I arrived stated it was for a different time than what they told me over the phone. They agreed to comp a massage and re-schudule and before I arrived on the schuduled date and time they called me to tell me I missed my date and time. Then they were rude, threating, stated they were charging me for 2 massage to my debit account. When I stated I would have to cancel my contract they told me I could not and they would report me to the credit bureau. They would not give me full names only first names, I spoke with a Tom, David, and their manage was suppose to call me back however, he has yet to try and contact me. I am also filing a formal complaint with the State of Texas