Mass Recovery Group Inc / Dishonest company

1 01845, 100 Willow St., North Andover, MA, United States Review updated:

I received the phone call from the company Mass Recovery Group Inc. The agent stated that I owed $1, 000 for one day loan. They provided me only account number to which I needed to transfer money. I was suspicious and tried to check this company. They are liars and scammers, and they try to steal money for people. So be careful if you use the services of this company or leave comments if you had horrible experience with them.

Ma
Mar 2, 2014

Comments

• Ke
      20th of Jan, 2015

This company kept calling my place of employment the entire day on January 20 2015 harassing the receptionist. Asking for personal information on me. Telling her that they have legal summons and that they wanted to verify address to serve me. The receptionist kept telling them that was a personal manner that only needed to involve me. They kept threatening her . She hung up on them several times and they kept calling back. The last call at the end of the day, they wanted her name to report her. She transferred them to my number. The is man calling himself Bishop with some I'D left a threatening message on my voice mail. They called the receptionist back told her if she hung up on them that they would continously call back and when she hung up they immediately called back and stated my name and that they would be at the address of my employment in 22 minutes. Of course no one showed up
    Local PD was notified and they are looking into the issue along with vthe phone company putting a trace. This is beyond harassment and breaking the law in so many ways and me not having any idea of whom they are!!

• Am
      11th of Mar, 2015

i totally disagree i ignored the situation and told them to go F themselves. Well 3 months later i was in court and long story short my debt of $788.29 turned into $3, 027.25
    All said and done the judge had my taxes garnished. My advise is to take the settlement dude i am struggling to survive rht now i needed that money.