Mass Nutrition / Order not received!

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-577-MASS

My order was placed Oct. 24th 07. Today is Nov. 23rd and have not received it. I have tried contacting them various times and most of the time they don't answer their phones, nor by chat. when I did obtain a hold of them, they kept on saying it was shipped out and I'd receive it soon. Once they even told me that they had fired personnel because of bad customer service.

When I called today, they finally provided me with a tracking number and after all this time, I had to purchase my products elsewhere, so I asked them for a refund and all they told me that once I got my shipment I'd have to pay it to return and pay a 25% restocking fee.

They did nothing to help me out, even after all this time it's taken to get my order. I have my business in personal training and my clients are upset because they are asking what went wrong on their supplements.
Va

Comments

An
  2nd of Dec, 2007
I had a similar experience recently. I think they are going out of business for under pricing their products and are collecting peoples money and will file bankruptcy so they don't have to pay it back. Massnutrition.com are scammers why would I wait 6 weeks and still not get my order. Crapy customer service almost non existent. If you want to loose your money and never see your products they are your best choice other wise AVOID them no matter how cheap they are.
Pa
  13th of Feb, 2008
Same thing happened to my son--nothing delivered as promised and can't get anyone to answer the phone--Avoid them!!!
Ja
  4th of Mar, 2008
This is the worst company every.
*Ordered on 2/18
*System was down for like a week and a half so they could provide me no info, but myteriously a guy at work who ordered on 2/21 received his product.
*Then on 2/28 I was told by their customer service my order shipped and I would have tracking info on 3/1. Yeah right...
*On 3/3 I received an email stating one of the products on order was discontinued which I am sure it is they no longer have any in stock and they would prefer for me to pick another flavor.
*So today on 3/4 they tell me they can ship again, but I have to cancel due to the fact I am going out of town.
*They readily offer me to cancel, but I will not get credit for 7 days which is a bit excessive.

**Note I am an fool due to the fact I have requested to cancel before. Tracking information showed up minutes later after the Customer Service rep told me the order was cancelled. That was convenient on their part. They were just trying to get a restocking fee out of me.

Stay away from this company...
Cr
  26th of May, 2008
I had the same problem. My order took three weeks to get. I am in Cali and they are in Florida I know that is across the USA but not three weeks away. When i got the order it was damaged I returned it and got my money back. I found this fitness website Muscle-4Life-Nutrition.Com I order from them and it gets to me 1 to 2 days great customer service also. Whats cool if they do not carry a product you use you can ask for it and they will get.

Cheers
Tp
  18th of Jun, 2010
They shipped me a product (supplement), the seal was tampered with, and they inserted their own gauze strip with the pills inside. I performed a test on a true BSN product pill purchased from BSN direct and that same product I ordered through MassNutrition after numerous attempts to try and have Massnutrition to refund or exchange my bottle for an authentic one... and the pill's ingredietns were fake...!!! It's true, never know what your taking in a pill... might as well be saw-dust and you'll never know it!

SCARY, the fact they would tamper with pill form products and replacce the real deal with something completely fake... (the pills would not even dissolve!) this is scary people... do NOT purchase from Mass Nutrition, i performed this test on the pills after this was the 3rd order of BSN products from them I ordered in which the seal or tape was messed with.!!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT or something legal against them! I even spoke with my BSN rep and he mentioend he's recieved similar complaints...but noted MassNutrition is not a legitimate distributor and there was nothing BSN could do to help intervene other than to tell me NOT to take BSN products from MassNutrition!!! whatever this is worth to all of you, i hope it opens up your eyes to how scary this is dealing with this non-responsive company!!! Someone needs to put them out of business!!!
Mu
  6th of Apr, 2011
These reviews are really scaring me. I placed a order with this company on monday because that have the cheapest prices and free shipping over $199. It's now wednesday, I've been trying to get a hold of them for three days. Email comes back invalid, the telephone number to order off of hangs up on you after 2 minutes, and there is no where to leave a message for someone to get back to you. I've tried calling their stores in Miami and no answer either. Disputing this with the credit card company, customer service isn't just poor, it's non-existant! I wish I google searched them before I place this order.
Ro
  19th of Jan, 2013
holy cow i wish that i would have checked these reviews before i orderd.. i orderd 126.00$ worth on sun 1-13-13 and still no tracking # no answer to my emails..man am i stupid
Ro
  19th of Jan, 2013
does anyone know if there is a way to get my money back?or maybe report them?