Mason Captial Group/Gretchen Fox Associates / Scam/Fraud

18375 Ventura Blvd. Suite 354Tarzana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-749-4916

I signed on with Mason Capital Group in July at that time I was told and I have proof in my email to make no payment or to speak with my lender sinces then I have not recieved any help, answer to calls, etc. I recieved a letter stating I was approved for foreclosure. This is when I contacted my lender and was told they had never heard of Mason Capital Group speaking with them ever.

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Mason Captial Group has done me the same way and they have took a $1000.00 in payments
and have not done a thing, I am in the process of contacting my Attorney to sue them for fraud
and I will be conacting the Attorney General the state of Califorina to file an offical complaint I
suggest anyone who has been had by these vultures do the same the ### need to be brought to
justice and we need to ban together and bring a class action law suit against them and shut them
down and bring the theives to justice if anyone out there is interested please contact me at the following
address adsforprofit2@lycos.com I will be talking to my attorney ASAP to see if they will do a class
action suit.
Sy
  3rd of Apr, 2009
It happened to me with the same company.
Sy
  3rd of Apr, 2009
They falsely promised loan modification and told me that i have two days to file, when i called them they told me that i qualify and charged me $1000.00 and was supposed to me $1000.00 after results. However they took second $1000.00 exactly after 1 month. I've been calling them and their attorney but no one answer their phone.