Mason Captial Group/Gretchen Fox Associates / Scam/Fraud

1 18375 Ventura Blvd. Suite 354Tarzana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-749-4916

I signed on with Mason Capital Group in July at that time I was told and I have proof in my email to make no payment or to speak with my lender sinces then I have not recieved any help, answer to calls, etc. I recieved a letter stating I was approved for foreclosure. This is when I contacted my lender and was told they had never heard of Mason Capital Group speaking with them ever.

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Mason Captial Group has done me the same way and they have took a $1000.00 in payments
    and have not done a thing, I am in the process of contacting my Attorney to sue them for fraud
    and I will be conacting the Attorney General the state of Califorina to file an offical complaint I
    suggest anyone who has been had by these vultures do the same the ### need to be brought to
    justice and we need to ban together and bring a class action law suit against them and shut them
    down and bring the theives to justice if anyone out there is interested please contact me at the following
    address adsforprofit2@lycos.com I will be talking to my attorney ASAP to see if they will do a class
    action suit.

• Sy
      3rd of Apr, 2009

It happened to me with the same company.

• Sy
      3rd of Apr, 2009

They falsely promised loan modification and told me that i have two days to file, when i called them they told me that i qualify and charged me $1000.00 and was supposed to me $1000.00 after results. However they took second $1000.00 exactly after 1 month. I've been calling them and their attorney but no one answer their phone.