Mason Capital Group Gretchen Fox Associates / Money scam loan modifications

1 5645 State Route 82, Hiram, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3303572425

This company took our money and did little work to modify our mortgage loans. We have two mortgages and it looks like they worked with the second mortgage but I still have to call them and see if it is legitimate! They told us not to pay the mortgage or contact the mortgage company until the litigation was completed. They told us that they couldn't forclose until this process was over.We had to fax more information before Christmas and were told to call them after the holiday. It seems as if all the phone numbers have been disconnected and there is no way to contact them now. We have just received a summons to appear in court for forclosure proceedings. I had to take a loan from my retirement to pay them. We are extremely upset and are probably going to lose our home we do not know where to turn. We just had a new baby and will be on the street! How can these people do this? Please don't use these peoples services they specialize in stealing your money and helping you to actually come closer to losing your home! If anyone is working on a class action case please contact me I will participate. [protected]@hotmail.com or call me at [protected] Thank You, these people need to be stopped.

Ma

Comments

29th of Dec, 2008

I put my address in where the company address should be, opps!

• Al
      4th of Jan, 2009

These people took my money too!! Charged me $1900 and now they are no where to be found! Can't get through to them and their phone is disconnected. They're crooks! Call me and I will participate in any class action law suit against them 727-424-3309

• Rj
      5th of Jan, 2009

I'm in the same boat, although I did research and found their new number 818-444-7350. I believe the extensions are the same. I hope this helps.

• Ti
      12th of Jan, 2009

I am in the same boat as all of you, I tried the number 818-444-7350 and I got an operator at Gretchen Fox of course they were closed, but I will try again tomorrow. In the meantime, if any of you hear of a class action suit please let me know, I will participate.

• St
      27th of Jan, 2009

Please let me know about a class action lawsuit, as well. I am out $4500. One of my properties foreclosed and I had to list the other to hopefully do a short sale or deed in lieu. This has been going on sicnce April 2008. E-mail me at [protected]@gmail.com.

• Vi
      9th of Apr, 2009

Hi I am vickie, an my husband went through these people an I have called an talked to soo many people an have got sooo many run a rounds its a crock of crap. American Finical Group is also associated with Gretchen/Fox...The receptionist is the same as the operator she has hung up on me 3 times already. Now if I have a complaint then why is the answering service hanging up on me???

I was told this Tonya person handled my account, now it's Albert, oh wait now it's Lupe...Seriously I am reporting them to the Government an I will mind you get my money back. I also hope everyone at that company reads this.

The lord will punish them in due time.

Oh an they have caller ID, cause the 3rd to the 10th time I called The Receptionist already knew who I was.

Do they not feel bad or wrong at all for doing this???

• St
      20th of Apr, 2009

Hi my name is Stacy, I just am going through this too, calling and emailing and not getting any responce untill I sent them an email telling them what wonderfull people they are and how great they are for helping so many people, and I hope they can sleep doing what they are doing, and that I wish I could be there when they face God and he sentences them to HELL, and I finally got an email responce AND a phone call telling me that there was no need to bring God into this and something about this so called god, I didn't even pay attention want that part said. But the email came from the [protected]@gretchenfox.org. So if that helps anyone

• Ta
      24th of Apr, 2009

I actually got 2 modifications on my homes. and My friend got something called a forebearance whatever that means. I am very happy with the results that I received. When I tried to do it myself with my lender TB&W They screwed me over and told me that I would get a modification with them. Once these people got a hold of me my wishes and blessing came true. They saved my 2 homes and I convinced my friend to join unfortunately she got a forebearance which she was happy as well. So stop your lies- you prob did something wrong and because you F*ed up its not their problem! I would do business with them again If they still existed. That is my view on them!