Mason Capital/Gretchen Fox and Associates/American Financial Group / Get your money BACK from Mason Capital/Gretchen Fox and Associates/American Financial Group

Mason Capital/Gretchen Fox and Associates/American
8237 Remmet Ave.
Canoga Park
Phone: 818 444-7353
Hello, Christine (who was also ripped off) is compiling a list of all the people who got scammed, and if she can get a total of $100k people have been scammed of, then the LA District Attorney will take the case. I have been in contact will all of the women listed below. I suggest calling them immediately. Mary will send you a form to fill out, and then you fax or email it back with a copy of all your supporting documents.

Christine: veggychris@aol.com

LA County Dept Consumer Affairs
Mary Safari (not sure on last name) [protected]

Federal Trade Commission
Nicole Lee [protected]
RE: Case# RE09-0321
(This is my case #, but you can reference it)

*Attorney who is working on the case w/FTC:
Marissa Reich [protected]

Dept. of Justice: Sandy Birch [protected]

Good luck to all of you!

P.S. From what I've read online, this co.:

1. is an LLC in New Mexico
2. Has been sued by Illinois Attorney General
3. ACTUAL physical address (not the one listed) is either:
8236 or 8237 Remmet Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91403
4. All these companies are owned by the same people

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
Hey I am a victim of this AFG Group/Gretchen Fox Associates. I live in Vermont. They keep nailing my checking account more payments and have not done a thing for me.. Keep promising to return money, they never have. What a sham, people trying to keep their homes being scammed out of mortgage payments. I am so distraught..
A  10th of May, 2009 by
I am responding on behalf of my recently widowed sister who paid 2500 to AFG to renegotiate her mortgage loan to a fixed rate How do these companies get away with these scams . They prey on people that cannot afford to lose a dime, and lie with no conscience
A  13th of Jan, 2010 by
We payed this company 1, 500.00 to help in a loan modification with Beneficial. They did nothing, nothing at all. We are short 1, 500.00 period.
A  30th of Jun, 2010 by
They contacted the receptionist at my work telling her that I would be receiving a court summons. When I spoke with someone at AFG, they told me that their client was Capital One, but refused to give me a contact number and name at Capital One. When I asked for validation of the debt, they sent me a settlement offer instead. I received a call again today from them and was told that they do not send the validation documents, but I would have to consult the credit bureau. When I asked the question again, they told me it was Capital One that I had to contact. Liars!