Mashreq Bankmy final settlement is not paid by butlers laundry with mashreq bank since 1 year 8 month

My end of service benefit is not coming from M/s Butlers laundry until now since 1.8 years. It is around Dhs32905. I am chasing for the past 1 year 8month.

Kindly see the trailing mail.

I request you that whether did you receive mail from Butlers that the final settlement will send to my account?

At least Butlers have to inform that my settlement will deposit with Mashreq soon or no balance to pay like end of service for Purushothaman.

I am financially struggling

I want solid answer from you.
1) Butlers laundry did not inform you that I left the job?
2) what action did Mashreq bank take if Butlers laundry informed you that I left the company?

Regards,
Purushothaman
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
[protected]

Pu
Dec 09, 2018

Comments

• Pu
      Dec 16, 2018

Dear Masherq!

Kindly see the trailing mail.

I am financially struggling

I want solid answer from you.
    1) Butlers laundry did not inform you that I left the job?

I booked a compliant in Compliantsboard in Mashreq bank on today. FYI