MAS / Bagage Lost

1 Malaysia Review updated:

RE : Bagage lost

I am very disappointed about the event happen to me dated on 01/12/2008 for the flight to Hanoi MH752.The bagage lost and that is not only happen to me but a group of passengers well.This really destroy the image of MAS as one of the world class airline.In fact, this event cause lots of damages on me in term of emotion and unnecessary expenses. Even then, MAS should be taken the fastest step to send the bagage out to the victim and should called the each individual to inform them the status of the lost bagage. However, this never happen and i need to wait but do not know when MAS can return the bagage to me. I hope MAS can give me the good explaination and compensation as well.

Ja

Comments

• Ki
      29th of Nov, 2011

Road Central, Hong Kong

• Al
      13th of Jul, 2013
    MAS - Guangzhou flight

Malaysia Airline flight from Kuala Lumpur to Guangzhou plane has down graded from two ailes to single aile. MAS is going back ward from bigger plane to small plane for 4 hours flight. Next time we should boycott and take other airlines.the flight was very uncomfortable and not worth paying.Better take Airasia.