[Resolved] MAS Airline / flight delay
I, WEE CHONG SENG would like to obtain a IRREGULARITY REPORT from MAS Airlines in order to pursue my insurance claim due to flight delay.
On 11 July 2017, my flight (MH391) from Xiamen to Kuala Lumpur was delay to arrive at Kuala Lumpur. Actually, I need to fly back to Miri in the same day at 21:05 flight (MH2598) but it does not have enough time and I have to fly back to Miri the following day on 12 July 2017 by MH2594.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2017
Kindly send your feedback to [protected]@malaysiaairlines.com
We will assist you accordingly. Thank you.
Customer Care Team
More MAS Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money