Mary's Pizza Shack / Employees are selectively choosing where they want people to sit!

A copy of Email to Mary's Pizza Shack:

Your Restaurant is one of my better places to sit down and enjoy a nice atmosphere while eating your pizza. Lately your employees have been sitting my girlfriend and I where we don't wish to sit.

Other customers walk in behind us and you sit them at the open tables we asked for. Your employees are selectively choosing where they want people to sit. This annoyed me a little in the past, but as I continued to eat at your restaurant, this past visit was the straw that broke the camels back. From here on out I am not going to be Mr. Nice guy and wait to be seated. I am going to sit my butt down where ever I feel comfortable being your customer. You keep us selectively seated with lame excuses and you don't do the same to others who come in behind us. We're paying customers, not sheep for your assembly line service.

Va

Comments

• Ak
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Mary's uses a sectional seating system to distribute the tables to the servers one by one to offer more efficient service. If one person gets five tables at a time it is harder for the person to get good service. Even though this did annoy me at first it makes perfect sense. If you request a certain table or server you should be able to get it. If not just kindly bring it up to a manager. Don't be unreasonable.