Maryam House / MARYAM HOUSE IS A LIAR AND FRAUD

1 Rt. 1 Paradis HillGlen Fork, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 304-682-5630

MARYAM IS A FRAUD/ BUYS AND RESELLS PUPPIES!

No one should listen to this woman Maryam. She is a fraud and purchases purported 'teacup' poodles for resale in Alaska. She is dishonest and a fraud. Maryam tried to purchase poodles from me about six months ago. She asked me to hold them for her for at least 6 months so that she could 'pay them off.' What she was really doing, was posting the puppy pictures for sale in Alaska - AT ALMOST DOUBLE THE PRICE - for re-sale once the puppies are at least 12-15 weeks old. If not older. Maryam is a liar, belongs to a circle of puppy re-sellers, and should not be trusted. My guess is, she pre-sold the black phantom. When the black one was not shipped, she lost a re-sale. Maryam, you should be ashamed of yourself. One day you will be prosecuted for your unethical actions.

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009

I have never asked Amanda to buy puppies... she lies for Eugenia Dishmon.

I bought 3 puppies advertised as tiny teacup toys. I had every intention of keeping them if they had been what was advertised. I received a large teacup and 2 large toys. When they arrived I wanted to SHIP THEM BACK. Eugenia refused to take them back. EUGENIA TOLD ME TO TRY TO RESELL THEM TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND SHE WOULD MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE.

EUGENIA ALSO SENT ME A PUPPY I didn't order and charged me $1200 for it because she didn't want to give me a refund. She notified me AFTER she shipped the dogs.

Eugenia also posts her own positive review on her site on puppy find under Genie. Guess what, when you google Genie Bailey it comes up she is Eugenia (Genie) Bailey Dishmon. Talk about defrauding the public with lies. How can you buy puppies from yourself.

I will submit the emails between us to any one that doubts my story. Amanda posted on puppy find but could not prove her lies so puppy find deleted them from view. Maryam