Marwest Access Controls / Terrible company

This company must cease to conduct business. They haven't returned countless emails or voice mails. The likelihood of speaking with someone live is impossible. My greatest hope is that they will soon be out of business. since they won't answer my calls I have programmed 4 phones lines in my home with their 800 number and I constantly dial them to run up their 800 service minutes. You must call in every hour for this to continue to stay live. I will do whatever it takes to break this company. Much the same as a previous disgruntled customer, if I lived closer to their organization I would pay them a visit. Do not under any circumstance do business with these discourteous idiots.

Sa

More Marwest Access Controls Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Marwest Access Controls - No delivery
    Marwest Access Controls

PLACED ORDER ON-LINE FOR MERCHANDISE ON 1-16-09. RECIEVED AN EMAIL ON 1-22-09 STATING ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED IN 1-2 WEEKS. IT'S NOW 2-17-09 AND ITEM STILL HAVENT ARRIVED. NO TRACKING # ON ORDER.CALLED COMPANY, COULD ONLY LEAVE MESSAGE, NO REPLY. E-MAILED COMPANY, NO REPLY.

• Bo
      20th of Mar, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. They don't have anyone answering the phone or email. Are they even in business?

• Ri
      23rd of Mar, 2009

same thing happened to me, place an order Feb 02, No replies to e-mails or voice mail

• Sk
      27th of Mar, 2009

Same experience here. No communication. No one answers the phone. No returned emails. No returned messages. Its been a month since I placed my order and I have no idea on its status.

Stay away.

• Da
      31st of Mar, 2009

I'm having a similar problem. The number on my order is 818-725-7125 - no answer. Calling 800-849-3998 gets me to a phone system. I've left msg for Arianna 2 times now. I'm going through the menu in an attempt to get a person but so far, no luck.

My order was on 3-04-2009 and I have no response yet.

• Pa
      30th of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to us - we ordered item on March 27, 2009 and have never receieved it nor an email with a tracking number - item was suppose to be shipped in 2 to 3 weeks - so what do we all do now?

• Ro
      8th of May, 2009

This is amazing I am having the same problem as the people above. I ordered some door parts on 2-26-09 and still have not received anything here as of 5-8-09 These people need to be put out of business since this is the way they operate!

9th of May, 2009

This company must cease to conduct business. They haven't returned countless emails or voice mails. The likelyhood of speaking with someone live is impossible. My greatest hope is that they will soon be out of business. Since they won't answer my calls I have programmed 4 phones lines in my home with their 800 number and I constantly dial them to run up their 800 service minutes. You must call in every hour for this to continue to stay live. I will do whatever it takes to break this company. Much the same as a previous disgruntled customer, if I lived closer to their organization I would pay them a visit. Do not under any circumstance do business with these discourteous idiots.

• Wt
      14th of May, 2009

I ordered a part for my garage door on April 20, 2009. I called them after a week to follow-up my order. I tried to call them every single day but nerver spoken to a live person...always a recording "please leave a message to our sales agent...". They sent me a confirmation of the order but there's no tracking number after 4 weeks? That's ridiculous!!!

• De
      18th of May, 2009

I wish I had checked this board before ordering a new garage door opener (clicker). The thing is, I've done business with them in the past and they were fine, so I didn't hesitate to order again. But, my experience is exactly the same - they don't return phone messages or emails, nor does anyone pick up the phone when you call the 800 number.

I do live close by, but I'm not sure I'm willing to go out there. Might be crazy people.

• Ca
      27th of May, 2009

I ordered a garage door opener on 5/9/2009. I have not received it and can't get an answer on the phone or email. I paid through Paypal and I'm going to do my best to get my money returned and order from someone else. This website should come with a warning -- "Buyer Beware!".

• Az
      6th of Jun, 2009
    Marwest Access Controls - Did not receive product
    AAA Remotes ~ Marwest Access Controls
    21101 Osborne Street
    Canoga Park
    California
    aaaremotes.com

Placed an order and never received it. Placed numerouse phone calls, voicemails, emails with no response. Made a claim through PayPal, they never responded and Paypal decided in my favor, but there are no funds in their account, so I still lost my money. Don't trust this company even if paying with PayPal.

• Mi
      30th of Jun, 2009

I have had the same problem with these guys. I called three times and sent quite a few emails. They said my remote was to be shipped on 4-19-09 but haven't gotten anything yet. They took my money and checked out. I am calling the Better Business Bureau out in Calabasas, CA. tomorrow to see what they say. Has anybody already done that and what did they tell you?

• Dr
      27th of Jul, 2009

My guess is they are out of business. any word?

here is my story:
    In spite of sending at least 50 emails, faxes and online forms, I have not received my parts, or communication since march on the status. I’ve asked for my money back and they have not given it back. Details are below. This is the WORST Company I’ve ever dealt with. They do not reply to any communication except possibly to take your order.

DO NOT do business with them if you want a to get your products. Read the details!

Key Timeline:

6/17/09: Started complaint campaign: Emailed, posted online to their website, faxed that I would file the following complaint if I did not have my money refunded by 6/22/2009.

6/16, 17/09 Multiple request for REFUND Sent second and third emails, faxes and phone messages asking for my money back. NO RESPONSE

5/28/2009: Sent first request for REFUND. Finally ordered parts from another company.

April, May: NO replacements received: Sent many (15 at least) emails, faxes and calls to try to find status. NO RESPONSE

3/13/2009: Told will arrive week: Amanda Sifuentes, asifuentes@aaaremotes.com emailed first contact: “They are currently on back order. I do apologize and I do not know why this has not been sent to you but the warehouse manager that took care of this is no longer with our company so we are picking up the pieces of where he left off. As soon as I get these remotes in I will send them out to you. I should get them in late next week”

Feb, 2009: NO replacements received: Sent many emails, faxes and calls to try to find status

1/29/2009: Told replacement was in the mail: Was told I would receive replacement in two weeks, “exchange was taken care of yesterday”

12/10/2009: Returned Wrong Remotes- Remotes did not work with my garage door opener in spite of their recommendation, return merchandise authorization # R1R121108AS

11/3/2008: Received original order dated 11/3/08-Communicated with AAAremotes to find out best remote to purchase for my door opener-Received order November 12, 2008

Key Details

Last response was 3/13/2009 by Amanda Sifuentes by email.

Original Order #: aaaremotes-197708 for three MultiLink CR-390M, UPS: 1ZE925260349177859

merchandise authorization # R1R121108AS

Replacements requested: three (3) liftmaster model 370LM

I have communicated with every email address I could find on their website, http://www.aaaremotes.com/feedback.html

CNguyen@aaaremotes.com

Fax: 818-725-7121

Online form: http://www.aaaremotes.com/feedback.html

• Aw
      4th of Aug, 2009

This is by far the worst company ever, I believe it is a total scam. I have sent email after email with only (1) response...and when I responded and rec'd nothing else. I have called the company hundreds of times and left messages to PLEASE call me back. They were payed and I rec'd nothing not anything nada...I hope the company burns to the ground and everyone in it. I wish someone would put them out of business...GO TO HELL Marwest you bunch of crooks!!!