Marwa Reserves Group of Companies / Clearance Scam

75 Henry St.City Centre Li 5bw Lver pool, United Kingdom Review updated:
4.4
Phone: +44(0)750 248 5929

First he offered a no collateral business loan, with no advance fees, he search me out at alibaba and claim to be in the finance business. So I applied since I was really in need of a loan Facility. So he said I'll be check out on my country by his people, then I was notified by Mr. Al Jaryan, Mohammed Alim. Now here is the scam he would give his bank name and that I contact for transfer, he use Postbank in Nietherlands and that was it. I got a demand to pay thier Dutch Ministry for 1, 500.00 pounds for clearance of my proceeds release.
Ge

Comments

Sa
  9th of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have received all the documents related to the dealings and concluded that Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim is Scammer.

Thanks to Mr. J.S.Boparai owner of A G Foods Pvt Ltd from India Cell No. + 91 92167 11077 agfoods@hotmail.com SKYPE; boparai51, who has supported with all the relevant emails and fake letters issued by Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim.

On the above light, i wanted to request to the global citizen that please be very careful from these kind of Scammers. These kind of Scammers show you big dreams and finally snatch your hard earned money in the name of due diligence or other processing manner.

I wanted to request to the UK government to immediately take legal action against the Scammer Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim.

Should anyone require any sort of Documentary evidence and the entire story from Mr. J.S.Boparai may please feel free to contact him.

I personally request to the members of Complains Board to see into the matter and take appropriate action.

There are several but i wanted to show you all three letters of Marwa Reserves Group of Companies & Mr. Al-Jaryan Mohammed Alim is as below;

From: mreserves-loans@hotmail.com
Subject: INFORMATION RECEIVED
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:11:45 -0400

Marwa Reserves Loan Company.

75 Henry Street,

Fax: +44 (0) 700 602 9030

Email: mreserves-loans@motmail.com

Website: www.mreservesgroups.com

Dear J. S. Boparai,

I have sent the information to my lawyer and I will be expecting to hear from him latest tomorrow.

I will also be in-touch with my bank now over the transfer order. Below is my bank´s Contact information, just incase you need it now.

POSTBANK NV
OLDEHOOFSTERKERKHOF 4,
LEEUWARDEN, THE NETHERLANDS

E-Mail: info.postbank@postbank-ing.nl
WEBSITE: www.postbank.nl

TEL: +31-61 693 4966 extention 225 (MR. F.A. Tuininga)
FAX: +31 84 719 7314

THANKS FOR YOUR COPERATIONS.

AL-JARYAN MOHAMMED ALIM
Chairman, Marwa Reserves Group
www.mreservesgroups.com

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Marwa Reserves Group of companies's goal is to create value for its clients. The key feature of our approach is constant focus on the financial services for our client segments.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Copyright © 2007'. MARWA RESERVES GROUP OF COMPANIES. All rights reserved.

From: fatuininga@postbank-ing.nl
Subject: Your Funds Transfer Approval
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:29:23 -0500

Beeldmerk Postbank

Dear Mr. J.S. Boparai,

I am Mr. F.A. Tuininga. I am also in-charge of your funds Transfer file with reference number, PB/NL/2008/54988-08 here in the Postbank Netherlands.

I wish to letting you know the status of your application for your funds release/transfer from our bank to your designated bank account. Your funds has been approved for transfer today and all important information about your file has been forwarded to the Ministrie Van Justitie this today by our Lawyer for a final approval and realease order. We are now expecting to hearing from them by later today 3rd November 2008 or Tomorrow 4th November 2008. As soon as we hear from them, The Postbank shall transfer your funds without delay and your funds shall be in your designated bank account within 48 - 72 banking hours.

I thank for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Mr. F.A. Tuininga
postbank NL
[Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

Girofoon 0900 719 0000 email: info.postbank@postbank-ing.nl Customer service 084 719 7314
Actueel saldo en bij-en afscrijvingen, www.postbank.nl Mandag t/m vrijdag van 8.00 uur tot 21.00uur,
Dagelijks van 6.00 uurʼs ochtends tot 2.00 uurʼs nachts Zaterdag van 9.00 uur tot 17.00 uur.
; [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

From: fatuininga@postbank-ing.nl
Subject: Your Funds Transfer Affidavit Payment Information
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:04:27 -0500

Beeldmerk Postbank

Dear Mr. J. S. Boparai,

How are you?

With regards to my conversation with you over the payment information,
Below information is the information I received from the Lawyer for you to making the affiadvit payment.

Please note that verything depends on you. The legalization of the affidavit of funds transfer does not take any thing but few hours. The Ministerie van JUstitie does not need any other thing before thay will other the transfer of your funds but the legalization of the affidavit.

As soon the lawyer comes back with the legalised affidavit, we shall immediately transfer your funds and I shall be in your account withing 2-3 working days.

Bank Name: POSTBANK NETHERLANDS

ADDRESS: kruisweg 32, 2011 LC
CITY: Haarlem
COUNTRY: The Netherlands

Amount: 2, 105.35 euros.

Sir, during the transfer, just make sure you put only your reference number as your comment for transfer.

Sir as soon as this wire transfer is done, do not fail to send to us the transfer slip for our verification and documentation.

Be assured that as soon as this transfer is done, it will take 1-4 working days before it can be confirmed in the bank account above.

But if you pay by Money Gram, it takes us 1-3 hours to clear the payment and legalize the affidavit and we shall transfer your funds without delay.

If you accept to pay money Gram, please pay to

FIRST NAME: Augustine Obinna
LAST NAME: Amadi.

ADDRESS: kruisweg 36, 2011 LC
CITY: Haarlem
COUNTRY: The Netherlands

Please do not fail to send us the transfer information as stated below.

Sender's Name...

Money Transfer Control Number ...

AMOUNT: 2, 105.35 Euros.

Please try to scan and send the payment slip for documentations. It is also needed.

I will be expecting your call or email over the information any time.

NOTE that the western Union agent location will take us 2 hours drive to get there if there is no traffic jam on the road if there is that means it will take up 3-4 hours.

I thank for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Mr. F.A. Tuininga
postbank NL
[Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

Dagelijks van 6.00 uur's ochtends tot 2.00 uur's nachts Zaterdag van 9.00 uur tot 17.00 uur.
; [Onderdeel van ING - link naar ing.com]

I think the above fact will give you the correct picture of the Scammer.

Sohail Khan
Mobile # 9323696023
Ne
  12th of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir / Madam,

I regret to state that how can you allow to use such words. is it not your duty to check everything whether it is genuine or a false allegation.

You are not sure of what you are talking about this company because I borrowed from this company and bought my house in UK

I live and work in UK.

I have visited the company many times.

I bought a new house now. That was the money I borrowed from them that I used to buy my house. So it is not a scam.

I am a living withness that that is not a scam.

Do you know that this is a false accusation you are doing now?

It will not do you any good. Go and remove this your accusation from this site is it not good at all.

How much money are you borrowing?
How much did the bank or the Netherland Government tell you for your oath?

Because I did swear the same oath and they transfered my money to me in UK from Netherlands.

If you do not have the money for the oath why not withraw from the loan or tell Mr. Alim and see if he can help you.

WHY?

I advise you to go and remove this report you have made before Mr. alim will see it and come after you.

People might direct him to this site to see this. Better be fast.

Remember, he has your information or not?

Becareful about this.

Mr. Nelson Dove
Ne
  14th of Nov, 2008
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I live and work in UK.

I have visited the company many times.

I am a living withness that that is not a scam.

Do you know that this is a false accusation you are doing now?

How much money are you borrowing?
How much did the bank or the Netherland Government tell you for your oath?

WHY?

People might direct him to this site to see this. Better be fast.

Becareful about this.

Mr. Nelson Dove
Fa
  17th of Nov, 2008
ı agree but what ı agree?? ı agree because Marwa and mr Tuininga arethe same people and they are cheating people . Ihave good contacts with memners of parlemento in Nederland also a friend in ministry of Justitie . Even they dont know about the affidativ form that they send to us. İt is a bad copy created throug computer. Out referance number is PB / NL 2008/54988 -08 and ı meet withthe same numben here in your board that they give to mr J.S Boparai . how can it be same??? ı complained about them to nederland police and if you have complainments please write to svj@minjus.nl thisis mail adress of ministry van justitie . also check the lawyers from www. advocatenorde.nl. They are not really lawyer. By the help of our ministry we are going to court in Nederland. Also that man who buyed a house by borrowing loan from MARWA please be honest to your self and tell people that you are also Mr Tuiniga or someone releated to this cheating organisation.Because there is no company like MARWA Why di, dnt you give your mailadress or any adress because you are lier Please dont trust to those guys
Mr FATIH AKGUN
Bi
  11th of Mar, 2009
it is a scam
Je
  11th of Mar, 2009
To Whom It May Concern:

[Marwa Reserves Loan Company.75 Henry Street, City Centre L1 5BW, Liver Pool, United Kingdom. (UK)Tel: +44 (0) 750 248 5929 Fax: +44 (0) 700 602 9030]
Frist of all the tel + fax numbers are not UK land line, both numbers are relatated to Mobile/Cell phones!!!. Liverpool telephone area code for land line telephones is (0151) from outside UK it should read ++44 (0)151

This is the start of the scam, I have to contact Mr. AL-JARYAN MOHAMMED ALIM about a loan for my client and he had sent me some Few suspicious forms asking my client to provide a sensitive personal information to his fake company, furthermore, he initially had said that there is no upfront fees, but only little later you find out that his alleged “PostBank NL would require some kind legalisation fees to approve the funds for the ### transaction!

I have called the alleged bank officer of PostBank NL (Mr. F.A. Tuininga) who does not have a Dutch accent, well it more like English speaking African accent!!. I have asked him about Mr. Alim, which he acknowledge his dealing with and for him, however, when I asked him why does he want up front money in order to approve the fund wire transfer to my client account?, his reply was for legal matters, whereas, I have informed him that normally “postbank” does not ask for such fees, he then change his tunes, and start to ask me to travel to Holland and meet with him face to face in order to resolve this problem, and he was not able to continue the telephone conversation with me, as being very sensitive.

It is a ### all over it, and if you do a search on Google about PostBank NL, you will see a warning about the kind of such ###.

Best Regards,

J. Edwards
Di
  19th of May, 2009
Dear Sirs,
have someone the confirmation of funds transfer from ING Postbank? (loan from Marwa)
  27th of May, 2009
I am account officer at a bank in Romania and want to add me and my advice for those clients who demand money from Marwa Reserves have very carefully. Our Bank has acted in court by lawyers for a house in England at the request of a client of ours. We will judge with Marwa Reserves and will require very large damages in court because they have drafted a contract in which credit stipulated some conditions and bank transfer at other conditions imposed. Customer to pay charges which were not listed in the contract and that any bank in the world can deduct the amount of credit approved, then the transfer is done in England where he established Marwa reserves but in Holland, where they say the. Why not be the England they will not explain. People have extra care with these misleading. Although Interpol is after them, but will make up to catch you carefully, it is your money.
Da
  3rd of Jun, 2009
Has anyone take money from Marwa, and if so, how much and at what cost?
  8th of Jun, 2009
Yes, a client of mine has received U.S. $ 3 million and paid up to now 13. 000 and 4500 are about to be paid that money to the account, at least so say those in MARWA RESERVES.
Al
  16th of Jun, 2009
Pentru Pop Dorin
Poti sa-mi dai mai multe detalii despre Marwa te rog, caci si eu am solicitat un credit de la ei si mi-au cerut o groaza de bani dupa ce am platit acel affidavit. Te rog trimite-mi un mail cu mai multe detalii la frumusika_aly@yahoo.com
Al
  16th of Jun, 2009
Voi ati platit ceva taxe pentru acest credit de la Marwa? Eu am platit 900 euro taxa legalizare affidavit si mi-au mai cerut taxe de transfer care costa in jur de 4000euro. Va rog spuneti-mi daca cineva a luat credit. Ajutati-ma daca stiti ceva
Va
  18th of Jun, 2009
Doresc sa stiu daca Marwa a facut vreo finantare in Romania
Intrebare directa Dlui Pop Dorin finantarea de 3 milioane este facuta in Romania
As dori sa discut la telefon cu dvs 0743512651
Mo
  18th of Jun, 2009
Asadar, a primit cineva din Romania vreun imprumut de la aceasta firma? Trimite-ti un comentariu care stiti mai multe despre aceasta Marwa, sa nu-i lasam sa-si bata joc de noi cum vor.
Mo
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Si il rog pe d-nul Pop Dorin sa ne spuna si noua daca finantarea cu acesti 3mil usd a fost facuta in romania si daca este pe bune. Si eu am facut contract de finantare cu Marwa si am primit un mail de la Tuininga care este 99% la fel cu cel trimis d-nului J.S. Boparai(postat mai sus), doar la nume, data si nr de referinta e modificat al meu, in rest aceleasi cuvinte.Ah, si mie mi-a dat un alt nume unde sa depun bani pentru taxa de legalizare si transfer. Se poate sa scrii aceleasi cuvinte chiar si dupa 8 luni de zile? Ciudat.Ceva nu cred ca e curat la mijloc
  19th of Jun, 2009
Pentru toti cei care m-au intrebat daca este cineva care a primit bani.Am vazut multe documente de transfer si chiar extras de cont de la clienti care spune EIG Piatra Neamt ca au primit bani, dar din verificarile mele care sunt altele decit poate o persoana fizica sa le faca, efectiv nu au intrat in contul clientului, pina in data de azi .Clientul EIG spera ca luni 22.06.2009 are bani in contul lui dintr-o banca romaneasca.Mai asteptam pina Luni.
Zy
  20th of Jun, 2009
To everyone concerned,

Please clarify how Marwa Reserves Group is a Scammer...

Because I am about to pay Euros 2, 104.87 for an Affidavit of Fund Ownership for my approved loan of US$300, 000 by Marwa Reserves Group for the development of my Flying Car Project (see site below) and I'm convinced that it is only rational to pay this clearance as a rule against Money Laundering, Gun Running, Drug Trafficking and Terrorism by every country regarding fund transfers.

A research on Marwa Website (mreserves.com) showed a legitimate company and together with their Partners mentioned. I trust Mr. Alim in an honest to goodness way that he has a pure intention of helping businessmen in their business development- as all our transactions are well documented.

Only thing is, Mr. T. A. Tuininga the Postbank-Ing In-charge for International Remittance is disregarding my request for their company ID's and the Nigerian-sounding name ( OGUNSAKIN OLAKUNLE ) of the recipient person I am to pay the Fee and the use of Western Union as the payment processor considering they are a bank.

Do you think they are scammers because of the Clearance Fee issue only or had they not delivered after due payments of the fee..? Please clarify more on the scam issue as I believe in Marwa Reserves Group and Mr. Alim and I am set to pay the required Clearance Fee for my loan where according to Mr. Tuininga will be remitted to my Recipient Bank in the Philipines within 48-72 hours once cleared.

Thank you very much.

Engr. June A. Yasol
juneayasol@yahoo.com
Philippine
Va
  22nd of Jun, 2009
It was someone in the Netherlands has verified the existence of the bank and whether Mr. Tiuninga work effectively in this bank
Zy
  24th of Jun, 2009
I wish to correct the MARWA RESERVES GROUP WEBSITE IS: http://www.mreservesgroup.com

25th of Jun, 2009
One can not even to check in Holland? If you check the server on which Mr. Tuininga uses, is located on a server in USA, you can rent for a year or more, can anyone do it online if you pay $ 100 / year. Mr. Tuininga not have a server Postbank. nl normally like to have an officer in a bank account such as ING-Postbank. These things should give thought to those who send money in Holland to individuals and if transfer fees are not to enter the bank account, but should be sent to individuals who cica, these fees they pay incumbent bank. It is a scam email which already stand out in the research.