MarutiSuzuki.com / cheating the customer

India Review updated:
4.75
I booked swift dzire white zdi model from sitaram motors thrissur on 05-05-08 by paying rs:50, 000/- as per receipt.no:17181, dt;05-05-08. On 20th june, they called and asked me to pay the full amount and your vehicle is on transit and will be delivered to you within a few days. I immediately went to the bank and arranged the loan and remitted the amount.Till date (21st august 2008), they didn't deliver the car and each time giving different excuses... I am fed up and so desperate and thinking about canceling the booking.

Comments

14th of Sep, 2008
Dear All.,

This is to inform i have maruthi swift LDI V.NO TN 59 AH 8847, at the time of first service we have informedthe following problems given below

1.Suspension is not comfortable
2. Left side wheel pulling
3. Door Ratling

These problems were pretaining still 3rd service, inspite i have personally informed the service executive, in which they have not responded to the issue, inspite when iam taking delivery of my car they given the test ride, in which the same problem was observed again, while iam asking the questions to them they have not given the proper answer and they told this will not be solvable.

Request your solution for my above said problem and being a proud owner of maruthi swift.

Thanks & Regards
PRABHAKARAN
93452-92284
  31st of Dec, 2008
Dear All,
This to inform u I Mr. Pritish pattanayak one of the customer who is interested to buy a wagonr ocean blue VXI model from Sky Automobiles which is located at NH-05 Bhanpur, Cuttack .So I went to that shop to booked it & as per the discussion with sales person I booked a Wagoner ocean blue VXI model on the price of 35000 bearing this MR no 3219 in & rest amount to be from my HDFC BANK through finance. After getting the approval from the HDFC BANK today I went the shop for my car.
And I surprised that my booked car has sold out to other customer with out any kind of notice or phone cal to my end. This is not the end of the problem after this they don’t have any more stock with them .Again this is not the last problem from there end while they are helps to give the car to me then I stuck my self that I will take my car on 1st Jan then the CEO of the dealer point is telling I am unable to give the car to u because that car has sold out to anyone other customer & cancelled the booking amount of the customer & refund the booking amount to him. So as a customer what I will do kindly suggest me on this case where is my fault there fore shall be thank full to u.

Thanks & Regards
Pritish Pattanayak
  14th of Apr, 2009
Dear All,

I have booked swit Dzire VXI ON 29.01.2009 Colour was metellic Azura grey by paying Rs.10, 000 as advence and thereafter paid Rs.1, 87, 200 on 25.03.2009. But still today I have been untouched from information when shall I get the Vehicle, as per information from the dealer when I booked the vehicle it was told it will be delvered within 4 weeks, still today I have been not inforemed about the status of my vehicle by RNS MOTORS HUBLI.

If Azure grey is not in stock, I will perfer to go Black colour

Kindly let me know when I can get my vehicle plz. confirm imdtly. by email

Booked in the Name of Mr. Mahendra Kodkany, Place Dandeli
Mobile No. 94486 79579, 08284 231324
  14th of Apr, 2009
Delivery of the vehicle swift dzire vxi black colour within 10 days
Le
  21st of Apr, 2009
Respected sir,
Applicant reside at muzaffarnagar 31/17 A Sidharth Colony Arya Samaj Road (U.P. 251001)
On 5th April 2009 applicant booked a swift dzire vxi white colour with Rs. 100000/- at Radha Govind bypass muzaffarnagar concerning
staff promise to deliver after one week but dealer not provide the car applicant booked car due to the birthday of my son on 23rd april but
this is a matter of great pain that the dealer is not providing car on due date (promised).
You are requested if it is possile please provide car to me before 23rd april. I m ready to deposit money at once.

Thanx

yours
Lekh raj advocate 31/17 A arya samaj road muzaffarnagar
contact number: 09411813601, 09412113758
As
  6th of Aug, 2009
I MAJOR ASWINI KUMAR DAS PURCHASED A WAGON R LXI IN OCTOBER 2008 FROM BERKELEY AUTOMOBILES, CHANDIGARH AND GOT IT INSURED IN MARUTI INSURANCE, POLICY NO. 4708988 . THE VEHICLE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT BUT MARUTI AUTHORISED DEALER AT SURENDRANAGAR, GUJRAT IS REFUSING TO DO CASHLESS REPAIR . KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND HELP ME GET MY VEHICLE REPAIRED.
  10th of Oct, 2009
I agree to what has been written, i myself hass booked a car zen estilo lxi, given advance but till date vehicle not given by dealer.
An
  31st of Oct, 2009
This is to inform u that i, Mr. ANURAG BANERJEE bought swift VXI on 7/1/09. I bought the car from AUTO HITECH(west bengal). From the january month till today I have gone through only 842 kms. I have also made 2 services from AUTO HITECH(service center). But my problem is that i am not getting milege above 7 km/litre in city. i have contacted MR Orchid Bose Roy who is my service dealer about this problem but he has not contacted with me till yet. i will be honoured if u please take care about this. my mobile no is 9831690731and my email id is anuragbanerjee9831@gmail.com
Kr
  13th of May, 2010
THAT IS TO INFORM MARUTI UDYOG LTD THAT ON 25 MAR 2010 I WENT UR DEALER HARISONS AUTOMOBILES PANIPAT TO PURCHASE OMNI LPG VAN WITH BANK DRAFT .AT THE TIME OF MATURING DEAL .A DISCOUNT RS 4500 WAS SETTLED AT EX SHOW ROOM PRICE.BY DEALER EXECUTIVE .BUT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY I WAS FORCELY HARRASS TO BUY INSURANCE POLICY.WHEN I NEGLECT TO BUY INSURANCE POLICY FROM DEALER .THEY REFUSED TO DELIVER ME OMNI LPG .AT THAT TIME I CAME BACK WITH MY FAMILY.VERY NEXT DAY EARLY MORNING THEY CALL ME ON MY MOBILE SIR U COME .WE WILL DELIVER OMNI.WHEN I AGAIN VISIT THERE ONE OF COMPANY EXECUTIVE MR MUKESH KUMAR REFUSED TO DEAL&BADLY TREAT WITH US.BUTANY HOW DEAL WAS COMPLETE .THEY FORCELY GIVE ME INSURANCE .EXTENDED WARRANTY.AFTER 3-4 DAYS MY CAR WAS MET WITH ACCIDENT .THEN M I TOOK CAR TO UR DEALER .THEY ASK ME THAT THEY WILL DELIVER CAR ON 10-04-2010.BUT I WAS SO HARRASSED BY LOCAL DEALER AT LAST THEY DELIVERE ME CAR ON ABOUT 25-04-2010.FORNM 22 WHICH IS ISSUED BY MUL TO CUSTOMER FOR REGT PURPOSE THAT WAS ALSO KEPT BY LOCAL DEALER IN HIS OFFICE.WHEN I SUBMITTED PAPERS TO RTA THEY ASKED ME FORM 22.WHENI CONTACT UR DEALER ONE OF THEIR EXECUTIVE AGGRED THAT FORM 22IS WITH US AFTER MANY TELEPHONIC REMINDER ONE OF EXECUTIVE HAS DELIVER ME FORM 22 ON 13-05-2010 AT ABOUT 2PM SIR PLZ LOOK INTO MATTER WHY THE DEALER DO SO THAT
Pv
  21st of Apr, 2011
our Alto is purchased in the month of OCT 2010, the car(AP29AN0486) was accendent damaged on 13/02/2011 and handover to M/s. VARUN MOTORS LTD, Begumpet, hyderabad.

the Insurance clearance was got with ten days, but till date the car service is not completed by the workshop,

we went to workshop discuss with asst. works manager and supervisor on 05/April/2011, these people was promised to delivery on 20/apr/2011 and noted on JOB ORDER CARD,

Till date not completed, we went workshop on 20/4/2011, the supervisor again date given on 26/apr/2011,

when the car completed, when i take the deliver, I request the company to take action or advice to Varun motors ltd, hyderabad,
if give your mail id to subbaraopamuru@gmail.com, I provide the scan copy of Varun motor job card
  5th of Sep, 2011
Dear, sir
I Booked a swift desire vdi on 7/2/2011 through Indus motors Calicut, kerala still there is no response from the dealer of delivery date of my vehicle. Please send me the current status of the vehicle.
reciept no.10501