Maruti Wagor R / very bad service
I gave my wagon r car to the har cars for repairing (as it got damaged in an accident) on 28th july 2007
When I gave the vehicle they checked everything and since its major repair it will take some time and they promised me to deliver the vehicle max three weeks.
After three weeks I used to go every weekend from bangalore to the service centre in kannur. but whenever I reach har cars, they say it will take some more time as they haven’t got some parts. they keep on telling me like this and finally I got delivered the vehicle on 15th sept 2007. but I was startled to see that they haven’t done the all the works. they promised me some painting for the damages that got from their side while it was in repairing but it was not done.
They couldn’t give me the vehicle on a date they promised and it took again around two months extra and all this time I had to manage without the vehicle.
there was lots of serious carelessness from their side.
1. they got the new front bumper scratched during their drive inside garage.
2. they haven’t given back the body cover first, that was there in the vehicle, but after long argument with them they find it from some where gave it back.
3. they haven’t given back tyre flaps. they say they couldn’t find it out...
4. they haven't returned back the floor mat in the front right side.
5. the steering wheel cover (leather) is missing.
6. they made some damages to the paint on the door and bonnet but they just polished.
7. as I have done the teflon coating previously, I was eligible to get it done and even they promised it, but it’s not done.
8. the underbody coating has not been done though it needs to be done.
9. all the two and half month they were trying to hide their inability to repair at proper time because of their infrastructure shortcomings. they always tried fool me telling, they have asked for parts and still its coming. every time they had lot of excuses.
10. the gear system is not smooth as before. some times it’s failing while changing the gears.
11. when I gave the vehicle for repair they asked for toying charges (I gave rs3500) and promised they will give back the 3500 rs when the insurance amount is settled... they didn’t give any receipt for this. later after the repairing they simply say I am eligible only 1500rs from insurance firm.
as I am working in bangalore in a software firm I need to take my family to kerala and bangalore frequently and it was very difficult to travel with my kid (5months old) to every where. so most of the time I had to manage with the taxis. all this time I have been undergoing so much mental agony and tension because of their irresponsible handling of my vehicle.
I even complained to the maruti but till now there in response from them. don't buy anything from this company!
More Maruti Wagor R Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi