Maruti/WagonR / poor service
Dear Sir, I have compelled to write this mail to you for appropriate action regarding my car problem. I had pruchased the WagonR LXI on 26/09/2006 from "Machino Techno-Kolkata"
My car was giving me full satisfaction, in the terms of performance, comfort & milage (15-16 km/Lit-without AC) &^ (13.5-14km/lit with AC). After all the periodical services on time, In the month of February 09, I found, there is a severe smell of petrol & the car milage has dropped to 10-10.5km/lt without AC. Immediately, I contacted "Mechino Techno" for the complete service. According to the guideline of the blue book, the performed the paid service(4th) on 28/02/09. The concerned centre confirms that, the fault has been repaired properly & no more problem will occur.
From 28th of Feb 09 to till date the problem is on & I am fade up with the damn smell & low milage (10km/lit).
After given several reminder over phone, no one has bothered to take up this issue seriously. Please suggest, where should I go to solve this problem.
I had sold my Santro & switch to Wagon R for better service, not the bitter one.
Thanking you with regards!
More Maruti/WagonR Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure 
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car 
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre) 
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car