Maruti Wagoner / DL 3C-BL 2723 ( Gear Box is Jammed)

1 Review updated:

Subject: DL 3C-BL 2723

I had purchased Wagoner on dated October 2009 from maruti dealer-M/s Marketing Times (Okhla-II, New Delhi), but my car is not giving average more than 11km/lts, but company claims it average near about 17 km/per/lts ... thrice i had given car to maruti dealer( Bagga Link-Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi & Marketing Times-Okhla-II) but my car average didnt increase... 2) Before 10 days I went to Marketing times - Okhla-II, for service & they serviced my car but from 25-08-2010 my car Gear is Jamed & not getting proper function, its been four days my problem is not solved... and now dealer says this is maruti manufacturing fault...We will not take responsbility whole life on behalf of Maruti...You may go another dealer, its says by Marketing times-Okhla-II...In delhi so may service center, so u may go to any one...

Can any body or any officials read this compliant.& aftrer that give me possitive response...my car is park in vaishali- Ghaziabad (U.P) from 25th august 2010...Which official who attend my compliant, please call me to my moblile no-[protected] or write mail - n.[protected]@gmail.com.

Comments

Sep 25, 2010

Dear Mr Singh,

Sorry for the inconveniences caused. We are getting more details on the same and would revert to you shortly.

Regards,
    Maruti Customer Service Team.