Maruti Wagon R / wrong commitment
I wanted to buy a second hand car for my use.
The first and last option which came into my mind was Maruti True Value Shop.
I thought being a tag of Maruit I can be rest assured that the vehical which I am going to buy would be worth its prize.
But the incidence which I faced has let me down and have forced me think about the commitment level of Maruti.
I went to patel Motors, Indore authorized Maruti True Value Showroom for second’s.
I found a good WAGON R with model 2001.Insurance April 09 complete and almost 66500 KMs run.
Th prize which was told to me was 1, 70, 000 Rs.
I took the quotation from him as I have to sanction the loan from my Company.In between that I asked the Manager there Mr. Peter Funk to show the Car to my Engineer and he also agreed on to that.
This was the talk we had dated 25th April 08 at almost 7.30 pm and this call I got from Mr. Peter Funk asking me that whether I am finalizing the vehical or not, I suppose he was having some other customer also for that vehical.
As Mr.Peter told that he will wait for me till 11 am I got assured and as per his commitment I took the time from my Engineer also.
Today i.e. 26th April morning 10 am they (True Value) called me up said that the car has been sold to some other party.I was shocked listening there statement. I went there and when I asked Mr. Peter Funk he said the person came there with hard cash and I accepted his offer.
Seeing this attitude few queries have come into my mind---
1. If Mr. Peter Funk was not in the condition to hold the car for me till 11 am why he committed to me regarding this?
2.Was he handling the other customer also that way and was seeing the opportunity that which ever customer comes first I will finalise the car to him?
3.Was he under the impression that the things will not be that much serious? As Maruti has good image I will again come back to his true Value and buy some different car?
4.Is commitment level of True Value is only up to the car being sold to the customer or is there any system in your company?
5.Are you just playing with customer money ?
6.Is it the fault from the Dealer (Patel Motor) side. If this is the fault from dealer side then customer are unaware about this and ultimately it is causing harm to Maruti Name.
Kindly solve all these queries by replying to me ASAP,
Well, this is for sure that now I will be not going to Patel Motors again and also I have to think before going to any Maruti Showroom, as I have lost the faith in Maruti itself.
More Maruti Wagon R Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint