Maruti Wagnor / regarding maruti car holders discount scheme!

India Review updated:
I am a development officer at United India Insurance Co. Jaisalmer.
I have purchased a new car via company loan scheme from LMJ Services Jodhpur. Model is Wagnor, after my purchasing of the car I have been known from my colleague that a scheme is going with maruti for existing Maruti Car holders of discount of Rs 10,000.

This scheme was not told by my dealer sales person as I informed the dealer they asked me that you should have to inform us earlier, I lodged a online Complain Enquiry at Maruti website but I didn't received any response, and I am continuously calling up to their call center but I am not getting any response from them.

Please suggest,
K.C. Bhatia

N  4th of Nov, 2011 by
hello sir' maruti swift zxi is very bad car in india.because
this car has local engine.it has many problem.there is no inprint engine name.some swift car has suzuki engine. some of the cars local engine.why this differ.car body s are same,
but engine is differ.do you know the answer? please tell me sir. because i have swift zxi 2011 model car. i asked my dealer about my dought, they can't tell answer.i wrote a letter to maruti company 20 times but there is no reply from maruti company.i think maruti is a fraud company in the world.do you know maruti company is original or local company? swift car is local or original? swift car engine original or fake? swift engine has inprint suzuki name or not? dear friends tell me answer please!

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog