Maruti Udyog Ltd (Dealer - D.D. Motors) / Wagon-R / not listening to complaint of product under warranty period

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I had purchased a wagon-r from d. d. motors-true value, moti nagar, delhi (dealer of maruti udyog ltd.), regn. no. dl 9c j6742 on 30st march' 2008. on the very next day i.e. 31st march I was facing a problem in bearings of back wheels then I called up the executive of d. d. motors who entertained me while purchasing the car and explained him the same problem. but he replied that we are not responsible for any sort of wheels problem but the car is under warranty period of 1 (one) year thats why I am in a position to file this complaint. I called him up several times but no satisfactorily reply is yet been received. now the problem is so severe that on one can even sit at the back seat, the car makes noice noise a lot and it is affecting the wheels aswell.

The first three services of car are absolutely free and the very first service is yet to be done but instead they are refusing for any repairing of bearings. also the horn is giving some problem and I appreciate his reply in this regard. now its been 19 days from the date of purchase and they are not listening to me for the complaint.

If you please have a look in this matter I will be highly obliged.

Complaint against: d. d. motors (dealer of maruti udyog ltd, true value)
moti nagar,
delhi
ph. 011-[protected]
sales executive - girdhari ([protected])

Thanks & regards,
Harsh bhatia
C-7/39, keshav puram
Lawrence road
Delhi - 110 035
Ph. [protected], 011-[protected]
Product - wagon-r dl 9c j6742
Purchased in the name of my wife - mrs. sweety sarin

Comments

• Km
      30th of Apr, 2008

Dear Mr. Gopalakrishnan,

Good morning to you.

I am proud to introduce myself that I am your customer for the past Six Years by using your Cars. A year back I replaced my Maruti800 with new Wagon R Duo vehicle (Vehicle No: TN-38-AM-5434) through your authorised distrributor M/s Saradhambal Auto (Ambal), Coimbatore.

I want to share with you the experience came across during the Free Services with M/s Ambal.

From the begining onwards I was complaint about the Door Rattling and it was never corrected during the services. In the Third or Second Free service they have changed the Stepny (spare tire) Tire for tire roll change period. During that the Spare tire holder "Plastic Knob" was brokened by the service official. Several time I requested them to replace Knob and it was informed that they have placed a order with you and awaiting for the delivery from you.

I was frustrated by using the favourite new car with Door Ratiling and keeping the Spare wheel in the Dicky area.

To make it comfortable I decided to place my vehichle with M/s Jaikrishna Automobiles (P) Ltd., Coimbatore for further services. I inform you that M/s Jaikrishna has provided excellant service and corrected all my quries like Door Ratiling, Knob Replacement, Etc., In that I have to appreciate Mr. Babu, Technical Advisor and Mr. Balu, Service Provider has done a proactive approach in Adjusting Spare Wheel position correction.

I request MARUTI that please develop service stations and dealers like M/s Jaikrishna to satisfy customers in the whole country.

With Regards,