Maruti Udyog Limited / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I brought Maruti Wegon R in April 9, 2007 from competent automobile C.P New Delhi. Infect it was my biggest mistake I patronize Maruti Product and more then that I choose competent automobile who are more then worst in customer service. Before purchasing the Vehicle--------“We are here to help you”.

At the time of Delivering the Vehicle---- “you have to Tank ’. I have to wait more then 3 months to get my vehicle because I wanted it in Black color and I got to know form the dealer that wagon R in black color is very limited in the company. I was being advice I should choose another color if I want immediate delivery. At the time of delivery @ Competent Automobile CP showroom the person who will check you the accessories of the vehicle will not give you the vehicle key if you will not give them BAKSHISH.

After delivering the vehicle--------------“Who are you?”. After a long marathon I got my dream car “ IN BALCK COLOR”. At the time of delivery I being assured the necessary document / paper would deliver at my mailing address. It was my dream. When I went to take the documents at Competent CP showroom the person who were responsible for this job were very uncouth. And I could not get my documents. After one month when I again visited the CP showroom of Competent, I shocked to know I have to visit to Lagpat Nagar (Another Showroom of Competent) because the person who deal with me at the time of delivery, now seat at Lagpat Nagar (here I must say the old person who attain me this time was good to some extant and he assured me he will get me my document here at CP only.) I need the document on urgent basis so I went to Lajpat Nagar.

I was really surprise to see the change before purchasing the vehicle they offered me tea coffee water many time (though I am not taking tea and coffee) and after purchasing the vehicle when I went to the showroom to collect my document they never show any politeness but neither offered me a seat nor a glass of water, which may be confirmed with them. This is the dealing which they do with a person, who has just bought a car worth Rs.3.60 lacs.
At the time of Service -----------“Who are you” We are the Boos. This kind of poor service, I do not expect from Maruti which was my dream car. The Car is also having slight problem in the reverse gear. The AC was not working properly. The PIC UP of the vehicle was very poor (I more enjoy driving my old car when the question comes of PIC UP). Sound of engine is like a diesel vehicle. When I raised all these issue at the time of first service in the Competent Automobile Shivaji Marg new Delhi. I being assured for all my concern would be taken care,but the problem remain same. I have to live with it because I had no time to visit again and again in the showroom. I hoped that in the next service all the complaint, would be taken care.

But HO MY GOD the second service of my vehicle was so frustrating. And this time I make up my mind and I educate myself I will not ADVICE ANY BODY TO PATRONIZE MARUTI PRODUCT AND COMPETENT NEVER. In the Second service Date: September 1,2007. SRV/615299. I went to service station around 10:30AM.The service adviser seemed to reluctant attending the customer. My complaint regarding the vehicle was not being attained properly. I was communicated I would get my vehicle within 2 to 3 hrs. After 3 hrs when I asked about the status of my vehicle. I got the reply go and check the status of your vehicle at the workshop. When I went to workshop there were no concern person was available. when I saw my vehicle it was so frustrating to me because the washing was too bad. When I compliant this thing some body told me we have to send the vehicle again for washing. Till the time I have burned my 4.5 hrs. I had no choice except to wait and wait. When my vehicle come after washing still there were mud, but now I don’t want to waste my time again I asked the person who were responsible for polish please clean the mud he said “ Yeh to ise hi rahegi hamare pas jayda time nahi ha”
Inside of the car roof there were many black spot of mechanic fingers. I didn’t ask this thing because I know nothing will happen and I have to waste my time. But I wanted to raise this thing so I filled all this thing in the feed back form I was provided.

Now I almost lost my 6 hrs. Which was use less, frustrated and painful.
THE WHOLE INCIDENT GIVE ME ONE GOOD LESSON NOT TO PATRONIZE MARUTI PRODUCT AGAIN. I THINK SUCH TYPE OF INCIDENT SPOILING THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BUT ALSO DETERIORATION IN THE CUSTOMER SHARE.

Click the below mentioned link to know maruti customer experience with the product.

Deteriorating Customer Service & Bad Performance of Vehicle!

Comments

• Am
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Dear sir this is Amit sharma , I bought a Maruti Alto Car from Patel Motors 6 months ago. I went for service of the my car 2 days ago but I didn`t get proper response from the dealer and the service engineer At there workshop(Bhawarkua).they didn`t provide me service as my car needed they did`nt even wash the car properly. There were a person called Mr. sule whose behavior was so bad with me I hope he continue his bad behavior with other maruti customers too. Which really effect the trust of a customer about the Your Company. so now you tell what action should I take against them………..do u have any way to resolve my problem or should I contact some higher authorities of maruti……….please help me as its big issue which sometimes break the trust of Us on maruti …….
    Hope you will help me in the same matter as the employee of god brand which is known for there name and service……………

Thanks

Regards
    Amit Sharma

• Si
      29th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir I bought a new maruti alto from Batra Automobiles Faridabad on 11jan, 2008. But till today i did'nt receive RC of car. Many times i reach to office and discus about this to Mr. Jaquab the manager there he told me that i will call u. but even after 1month i did'nt recv any call from his side or if ever i give any call to him he never picked up and as you know without RC i could drive on high way or if police caught me my car could be bound so pls help me out. I am not only the one customer i knew many of customer who are facing this problem this is a realy big issue for this sales agency of faridabad as well as your name too.

pls pls help me out.

thanks
    sunil Rathore

• Ra
      7th of Aug, 2008

I just reading these comment and want to Thank Naveen who bought Wagon-R in 07 thank you naveen for guide me!!!
    I was planning to Buy same car wagon-R from Competent but after reading your Note Above i will not go to Competent for the same and if possible then i'll buy any another car
    If Family members will not agree for another car then we will go to any another dealer Thanks A lot Naveen

My Msg to All-->
    Hi all, I have found the same thing as Naveen has found i m trying Competent land line no's but they all are busy if by chance they ring so no buddy pick the call very poor Competent Services

Thanks my all dear friends and be careful with your dealings.

Rahul

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is to convey to you my continued Disatisfaction with your service. I have a Maruti Alto 2003 model reparied and serviced by you on 14/11/2008 invoice no 003876 Job no 2050, where by three things had to be repaired and service
    1.Suspension system had to be replaced and overhalued which included balancing and alingment.
    2.A/C although working properly needed some charging and service.
    3.Brake pads
    After charging me 24000/- for the same I am left with a feeling of being cheated and Dissatified.

1.The steering still pulls on the Right ( Although you claim the alighment is done)
    2.A/C which is blown off on the road twice now and left unfucntional completely.
    3.The radiator is also blown off now which never needed any repairs but was flushed and service.
    4.The brakes still make a squealing noise

When approached your personal, Mr Khalid claims the ECM is gone bad and needs to be replaced which is a cost of 15000/-

Sir,
    How do you explain a car that needed suspension and Ac service working well ending up with an ECM problem after all of your service not to mention the repairs done?

I have reasons to believe I am cheated in the name of Maruti Authorised sercice station and dont see a difference between a road side garage and a Maruti Authorised Garage any more where you cant trust.

I am a Middle class person for whome time is of essense and dont believe in getting into lenghty litigations and running after your personal.But to say the least you have lost more then the money is my Trust.

Concider this mail as my last hope in Zentia, Maruti and its service

Regards

Yogesh Ponda

16th of Mar, 2009

I AM HAVING ALTO LXI REGD NO. HR 29 T 4828, I HAD A PROBLEM OF LOCK NOT OPERATING ( CAR STERIO MODEL-MNDC-MP 370). ON, 15/03/2009 I HAD GONE TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD AS THEY HAVE CALLED ME FOR SAME, AFTER WAITING THERE FOR 45 MINUTES THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO GO TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AT NEELAM FLYOVER, FARIDABAD. THEN I MOVE TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AFTER REACHING THERE THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THE PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD, AS ON SUNDAY THERE WAS NO PHOTOSTAT SHOP WAS OPENED I WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOSTAT. AGAIN I CALLED VIPUL MOTORS THEY TOLD ME TO BRING THE WARRANTY CARD TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD FOR PHOTOSTAT. THIS REALY HURT ME BECAUSE THIS THING THEY SHOULD HAVE TO ME EARLIER AND MOROVER WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING T O DO WITH CAR STERIO THEY WOULD HAVE DIRECTLY TOLD ME TO GO TO SERVICE CENTRE (NIPPON) ALONG WITH PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD. SUCH HORRIBLE SERVICE I HAD NEVER EXPECTED FROM MARUTI

• Ha
      4th of May, 2010

dear sir i have an alto lxi ...DL 2C AH 4233 ...I AM DIS AGREE FROM COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES. SHIVAJI MARG .. I SERVICED MY CAR FROM THERE BUT I M NOT SATISFIED.THEY HAVE DONE VERY BAD WORK { NOT GREECING PROPERLY AT DOORS AND CAR BONUT AND NOT WASH CAR PROPERLY.} I ALSO COMPLAINED TO MR.MANAN ON 28/4/2010 at 03:57pm BUT THERE WERE NO ACTION TAKEN BY COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES. AFTER SOME TIME MR.NEGI CALLED ME AND TELL ME COME HERE AND I GREECING UR CAR AND WASHING . SECONDLY I HAVE PURCHASED THIS CAR ON 1 FEB 2008. I M COMING AT MY HOME HAPILY WITH MY CAR ..., AFTER TWO YEARS WHEN I GO TO COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES FOR INSURACE PURPOSE . AND I ASK A QUESTION THAT I WANT MARYTI SUZUKI RITZ IN EXCHANGE OF THIS CAR .. THEN THEY ASK ME UR CAR MODEL IS NOT 2008 UR CAR MODEL IS 2007.THEN I M REALLY SHOCKED .THEN I M GOING TO SERVICE MY CAR AND I TOLD TO MR.MANAN AND HE TELL ME THAT U DISCUSS MR.SANJEEV ABOUT THIS.. THEN I CALLED MR.SANJEEV THEN HE ASKED ME THAT WE WILL CONTACT U AFTER 2 DAYS. BUT I M WAITING FOR MR.SANJEEV CALL TILL NOW...{HAS MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED HELPS ME }