Maruti Udyog Limited / bad repair service done by maruti authorize service center!

1 India Review updated:

Model of my car is alto vx 1.1 of 2001. I was regularly servicing my vehicle at sagar automobiles at nagpur. total milage of my car is 66000 km. few months back, I saw my engine oil indicator is flashing when ever I cross 90 km speed. I contacted m/s sagar automobiles in nagpur, they told me that spoiler in engine is little bit blocked, but not to worry, continue to deceive. I got shifted to bangalore. I took the vehicle to bangalore and the moment I reached here its engine got jammed due to not supply of ongine oil. I contacted rms motors and give them fro repair. they told me not to change the engine block as there is not much damage to it and repair the engine.

They took 4 more days to deliver the car after my lot of follow ups. the moment I got the car, its millage got reduced to 3 km/l & there was lot of smell of petrol from engine. when I reached my office & checked the engine, I saw there was petrol leakage from the engine head & my sterio & dashboared light was also not working. I called up rns motors & told them the problem, they refused to send anyone to rectify this problem. its was not possible to take the car to rns motors as there was heavy petrol leakage. I contacted sagar automobiles and they came & rectify the problem. I already driven the vehicle for 1300 km after the repair and the millage is near 10km/l as compared to 16 to 17km/l before repair.

Beware!

Comments

• Ga
      7th of Sep, 2007

I 100% agrees with the customers. Basically maruti udyog limited people are the thieves they simply cut the pockets of the customers. I was looted twice,my car complaints were not looked up properly, bill were above expectations. Maruti should close the work shop.

• Ga
      1st of May, 2008

respected sir,
    i gaurav jayanti doshi is a stong believer in maruti suzuki brand value.our family is owning different different models of this company since it was launched somewhere in 1980"s.i my self booked a swift dzire vdi white colour at 15th january with a local dealer in indore (m.p) naming patel motors as i was convinced by an executive there naming anil singhai that it would be launched somewhere in march end.so i booked it with an amount of 50000 of which receipt no is 23894 dating 15/01/2008 drawn on canara bank cheque of which no.is 113041in favour of patel motors.so when the car was launched on 29 th march i went there and i was told that u will receive ur vehicle within a month i was bit surprised by there answer as i was promised that i will receive the car as soon as it was available in the showroom as i was "this i feel" amongst the earliest person booking the car as at that time not even the name of the car was known by anyone and i got the receipt of my booking by the name of swift sedan nd even the pice of the vehicle.but till date i have not been given the right information when can i get my vehicle nd people who have booked it after me r driving the vehicle .i m feeling like i have been cheated so please look into this matter nd arrange a vehicle for me.
    yors faithfully
    gaurav jayanti doshi

• Pu
      28th of Aug, 2008

Dear friends,

Mine is Bangalore registered Alto LXI 2005 model,

Issue: 1 inch Water inside the car duirng rainy season
    How: it took 2 & 1/2 yrs for maruti service guys to rectify
    Problem: Wind shield was replaced about 2+ yrs back due to minor breakage, while replacing it BIMAL AUTO AGENCY didn't fix it properly so water leaking through it and getting collected inside the car

BIMAL action: they didn't fix for 2 yrs with repeated complaints instead everytime they charged me for labor
    Mandovi motors: I gave this time to Mandovi to find out- they charged me 500 bugs for labor and identified the problem but demanding Rs 10, 000 for repair or i should take the car back to BIMAL and demand them for free repair.

Bimal is not agreeing, i want to approach Maruthi Udyog ltd, any of you know their email or contact or suggest how did you deal if you had similar experience

Thanks
    Puru

• Pr
      1st of Sep, 2008

Sai Service Station, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.

Issue: My Maruti Wagon - R was given for general service and there was not a single fault in vehicle while giving for

servicing. Post servicing I checked the vehicle in which observed that the car was not working properly for 2nd and

3rd gear. It was totally stopped on one signal which was about 8 kms from service station post delivery. When called

service station, two mechanics came on site and observed the car saying that the car "inductors" needs to be replaced

and they are not working. I was surprised to get this reply because before giving car for servicing it was working

absolutely fine. They told me to replace the "inductors" which costed me extra for Rs. 3700/- (1800/- for each) which

was adhoc and unnessecery expenditure for me.

I want to do complaint of this service station because before giving my car to service station it was absolutely

working fine with no such problem.

Need to investigate why it has happened.

Claim: Need to have return money Rs. 3700/- which was asked on adhoc basis for replacement of these engine "inductors"

• Ra
      20th of Nov, 2008

Hi

I have bought omni van in January 2008. My vehicle no. KA 03 MJ 962.

I have given complaint on gas indicator nearly 4 times to BIMAL Maruthi Show Room in Bangalore. But still not rectified.

The problem is when I keep the gas tank full, the light is not glowing at full. It is showing 1st green button. Also, when it gets empty it is not showing the reserve button. When the vehicle stop in the middle of the road, then I realise the tank is empty.

Please change entire gas unit immediately.

9th of Mar, 2009

that my maruthi alto bearing regn no KA01MB8463
    on the way from tumkur to bangalore brokedown at nelamangala and i called up the call centre and they directed me get the vehile repaired by nelamangala authorised agency on 04/03/2009 and he replaed head kit and delivered the vehcle. on 09/03/2009 while i was on bangalore indiranagar the same problem came and vehicle brokedown on indiranagar road bangalore. again i called call centre who directed me to contact bimal showroom who towed the vehicle to their showroom. for the fauilty repair of nelamangala again and again i am suffering from breakdown of my alto plese guide me to settle the matter

madhusudana.t.v.
    corporation bank
    tumkur
    mobi:9449708242

• Vi
      13th of Jul, 2009

Sir,
    My maruthi swift-VDI KL-40 A 5590 is now in indus motors muvattupuzha service center due to the complaint of broken axil while normal driving.Sir is it possible for a new vehicle to happen like this.From the service center they denied to change the axil in warranty.As the vehicle is now at only 24 thousand Kms and not still 2 years, without any rough driving what is our mistake to pay for a new axil.So please consider this complaint and do the needful kindly.Expecting your assistance as soon as possible.

• Sh
      11th of Aug, 2017

My Maruti SX4 bearing vehicle number DL 9C SQ 7901 given for routine servicing and attending break oil leakage at Rohan Motors, Greater Noida. First two visit they did not diagnose the leakage every telling leakage problem has been attended. When I went third time they said gear box to be opened and checked. Leakage problem solved vibration problem has developed i went third time they said Clutch and pressure plates needs to be changed. I agreed 4th time after changing clutch and pressure plate vibration did not stopped. Again went my car for for check after spending 16000/- they handed over me whole list of replacement. I have written several emils to all concern including Maruti Udyog Ltd. They did not bother about customer complaints. This is the reason their sales figure dropping down compare to Hundai. Unsatisfied complaints are increasing day by day.

Somebody mentioned service centers are looting hard earned money. To all concern next think before buying Maruti brand. I will post all my
    complaints emails on social media.