Maruti Udyog Limited / bad repair service done by maruti authorize service center!
Model of my car is alto vx 1.1 of 2001. I was regularly servicing my vehicle at sagar automobiles at nagpur. total milage of my car is 66000 km. few months back, I saw my engine oil indicator is flashing when ever I cross 90 km speed. I contacted m/s sagar automobiles in nagpur, they told me that spoiler in engine is little bit blocked, but not to worry, continue to deceive. I got shifted to bangalore. I took the vehicle to bangalore and the moment I reached here its engine got jammed due to not supply of ongine oil. I contacted rms motors and give them fro repair. they told me not to change the engine block as there is not much damage to it and repair the engine.
They took 4 more days to deliver the car after my lot of follow ups. the moment I got the car, its millage got reduced to 3 km/l & there was lot of smell of petrol from engine. when I reached my office & checked the engine, I saw there was petrol leakage from the engine head & my sterio & dashboared light was also not working. I called up rns motors & told them the problem, they refused to send anyone to rectify this problem. its was not possible to take the car to rns motors as there was heavy petrol leakage. I contacted sagar automobiles and they came & rectify the problem. I already driven the vehicle for 1300 km after the repair and the millage is near 10km/l as compared to 16 to 17km/l before repair.
More Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi