Maruti Udyog Limited / non-committal attitude of maruti towards delivery
I booked a Maruti Swift ZXi on June 9th 2007. The booking was made through Vipul Motors, Noida with premium advance of Rs. 50,000. I was assured by the Dealer's Sales Representative that the car would be delivered within 6 weeks. In the intervening weeks I made another payment of Rs. 1.5 Lac to the dealer as I thought that it would motivate a timely delivery. 6 weeks have already gone past and I am yet awaiting a confirmation on the date of delivery of my car. Even after repeated queries made to the dealer over the past couple of weeks as well as calls made to the Maruti Regional Sales Manager as also e-mails written to Maruti, I am unable to obtain an answer.
I hereby submit my displeasure over such unprofessional service level, which I did not really expect from Maruti. I hope this posting of my complaint on this forum will help me in escalating this issue to the concerned persons in Maruti for an early resolution.
More Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-