Maruti True Value / cheated!

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a maruti 800 from true value of maruti in march 2007 from Competent Automobiles, after 3 months it started giving problem, the problem was in AC. When i took it to the workshop of competent automobiles, they said that this AC is not factory fitted and was installed afterwards, but while buying that car i was told that this is a factory fitted AC car, and those people refused to help us by saying that it is not covered under warranty. Maruti has cheated us, don't trust on Maruti True Value.

Comments

• Ha
      21st of Dec, 2007

I have experienced the same. I have brought a maruti 800 from RNS motors bangalore. They claim the car is refurbished. It is not true , everytime u take vechicle for servcing u get to know nothing has been done, they report problems in incremental fashion first service - third service during warranty they repair at the owners cost.

• Mo
      28th of Mar, 2012

me too brought one swift dezire from popular kottayam the worst agency who opened there true value showroom only for business without any customer care & don't know how to treat a customer after the sales, the worst, one of the worst agency of maruthy treating the customers as dogs never never i will buy one maruthy again.